Search results

1. Chicagosports89

CCS poster pulls a Damar Hamlin

Our very own @Angry Boomer had been eulogized here on this great website after he passed several years back only to return from the dead. We can all breathe a sigh of relief (or disappointment) know that this idiot has been revived and will be around to spew stupid nonsense for a few more...
  2. Chicagosports89

New mock draft simulator!

@IBleedBearsBlood
  3. Chicagosports89

Favorite blue chips?

What are your favorite brand of blue chips? Or do you enjoy blue chips at all? I know some prefer sticking with their own kind and basic white chips. Personally I prefer a little diversity and here is my preferred blue chips. Feel free to contribute your own thoughts (even if they are stupid...
  4. Chicagosports89

Real Warrior Spirit (caleb williams thoughts)

Btw not sure if everyone saw Spartan changed his username because he was uncomfortable with how gay it was
  5. Chicagosports89

Calais Campbell

If bears stick with 4 picks and go qb, edge, wr, ol, what do people think of Campbell as a bridge at DT that would bring a nice veteran presence and help dexter develop? Bears really need another guy to add in a DT rotation and the only 2 remaining FAs that interest me are him and Tart.
  6. Chicagosports89

Could it be a smokescreen?

I think its possible that Poles traded fields conditionally on him drafting Williams but once he traded #1 now that he's maximized his leverage it will nullify the fields trade. King poles is playing everyone with this move. What do you all think? Discuss @PrideisBears @Xplosive @dentfan...
  7. Chicagosports89

OT: are OL and DL important?

There is an individual poster who highlighted OL and DL play is important to teams success. I wanted to check and gauge if anyone on the board felt differently? Let's discuss if there is different views
  8. Chicagosports89

OT: Are chiefs a super team?

Some posters on this board do not believe this team that is obviously a dynasty is also a super team. What are your thoughts?
  9. Chicagosports89

Rhys hoskins

Cubs outbid by the brewers for one of their targets. Hoskins signed with Milwaukee for $34 mill/2 yrs with an opt out after 1 year
  10. Chicagosports89

Would loins be in playoffs if cousins was healthy?

Cousins>Goff Vikings>loins Discuss
  11. Chicagosports89

Generational loins team

This year's loins squad is undoubtedly generational. They only get lucky enough that the rest of the division is bad enough for them to win it less than once a generation, so this year's ineptitude from the rest of the division is truly remarkable! Discuss!
  12. Chicagosports89

Andy Reid

Caleb williams has shunned the bears and now this? Matt Nagy will get another chance! Maybe the bears can talk Reid out of retirement for their OC position. He mightve even retired with his eyes on that opportunity
  13. Chicagosports89

Posts added WOW!

The great crew we have running ccs seems to literally read minds. They've added grate posts to my account that I'd only thought of posting at the time! It's truly amazing. Is there anyway we can get these guys a raise?
  14. Chicagosports89

Not drafting a qb and trading fields

This is something that I haven't seen talked about much. I'll dig up a tweet to portray this message Discuss.
  15. Chicagosports89

Greg Olsen opinion on Fields future

https://www.nbcsportschicago.com/nfl/chicago-bears/bears-news/ex-bears-player-simplifies-the-justin-fields-versus-draft-a-quarterback-argument/525897/ Ensue raging
  16. Chicagosports89

Eagles offense

Disgruntled AJ Brown incoming. Also, he's right, Brian Johnson isn't a very good OC
  17. Chicagosports89

Chiefs loaded wr room revisited

A couple years removed from this discussion I think it is important topic to revisit @Mighty Joe Young @remydat This wr room that was loaded is now one of the worst in the league. The talk at the time was about excitement for bringing in Pringle who was buried in a loaded wr room. We know...
  18. Chicagosports89

Do bears reporters hate the bears?

Some idiots think that bears beat reporters have an agenda to make the bears worse? Is this true? Does it even matter if the beat reporters are a fan of the team? Also, why would beat reporters want the team to be bad when the fan base is more engaged when the team is good and therefore they...