Search results

1. Promote Desai to head coach

I would say 18th ranked defense is a miracle with the ineptitude on offense. Every defense will break at some point if on the field for the majority of the game. I'm not sure about Desai as head coach, but I'm in agreement on firing Nagy.
  2. McCaskey in discussing to sell the Bears

Ugh, he's 84 years old
  3. Consequences of keeping Nagy and Pace

If nothing else, I love his fucking name.
  4. DeAndre Hopkins Traded To Arizona

Too bad, we didn't have any expensive washed-up running back to flip to them.
  5. Bears sign CB Tre Roberson (CFL)

ISU pro day he ran a 4.52 so not terrible. Sherman ran a 4.56 at the combine so even if they fudged his pro day numbers a bit he's in that speed range. Not comparing him to Sherman as a corner just the speed. I like the way he tackles and finishes that's for sure. I hope he can come in and...
  6. My favorite offensive skill position player in this draft

What the hell was SMU doing on that hail mary play? 3 guys just watching him jump and catch the ball? Hilarious!
  7. Is There Anyone Here That Keeps Pace...

Yes, 100% agree. He had a bad situation when he took it over, but if he only gets to one playoff game in let's say the winnable years (last 3 years) then he should be shown the door. Also, he was always going to be tied to Trubs, so if he is an absolute bust that is grounds alone to be fired.
  8. Akiem Hicks just flipped out on Waddle

Cohen would have about 40 touchdowns this year, if the sidelines were considered a touchdown. Not a big fan of his.
  9. Draft Thread - June 21st 2018

From this list I decided to take a look at the all time numbers and see how much draft position really matters towards being an all star level player. I did results for the 1st 15 picks and it is pretty illuminating. Pick 1: 240 selections (16.8% total) Pick 2: 144 selections (10.1% total)...
  10. Who Will Lead the Bears in Sacks?

We're missing the DE they're going to draft next year.
  11. Chargers desperate for TE help

Cutting or trading Sims this year is a 4,666,667 cap hit as opposed to cutting him next year will be a 333,334 hit. The only reason he's still in a Bears uniform.