Search results

1. Cubs Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

FINALLY! 5TH POST HERE IS THE AMAZON KINDLE LINK!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1KNMPM/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1535838261&sr=1-3&keywords=Milton+Hirsch.
  2. Cubs Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

Addison has played many roles in the criminal justice system. He’s a sitting judge, and was formerly a prosecutor. But as Laredo Slider unravels, he realizes that he’s being sized up for the one role in the process for which he was never prepared: that of suspect. And if he doesn’t solve this...
  3. Cubs Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

Laredo Slider is the sequel to the award-winning The Shadow of Justice, and features the same protagonist: Clark N. Addison, a criminal-court judge in Miami. Judge Addison seems to be in luck these days. If he can catch the next plane to Chicago, a judicial colleague has a ticket for him to a...
  4. Cubs Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

(Ugh since I'm new I can't add links until my 5th post ... so I have to break this up) The author is a criminal court judge in Miami (like the main character) and decades long Cubs fan(atic). Here is the official description:
  5. Cubs Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

Hi, new member here. Recently stumbled upon a murder mystery novel that I wanted to share with my fellow Cubs fans! It’s titled “Laredo Slider” and takes place at no other than our beloved Wrigley Field.