Search results

1. evansanity

Bench Foles and Sell the Farm. Tank NOW!!

This isn't a super bowl team. This isn't a playoff run team. This team is complete garbo. We have a horrendous run game, watching Paterson and what ever group of assorted miscreants carry the ball every week has been painful at best. For some reason we still aren't giving Nall a shot. I guess...
  2. evansanity

Is it just me? Or has JF3 really shown great improvement this preseason?

He's looked great so far. Making clean tackles, reading the offense. He looks like a legitimate DB! Always great when you see that one of our players has been putting in the WORK in the offseason and truly WANTS to become a better player. You can really tell the coaching Buddy Stephens gave him...
  3. evansanity

Was Ryan Nall a big reason we gave away Howard???

Let`s face it...He had a GREAT preseason and based off his social media I follow you can tell the kid is working ?. I think the coaching staff is gunna rly on Ryan Nall to be a key ? contributor this year on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sure coach saw ? his progress last season on the...
  4. evansanity

Be honest, how worried should we be about the new look Lions???

Man...Matt Patricia turning the Lions into an NFC powerhouse..Over-night it seems. He brought in top AFC talent and NFC talent to bolster some week spots. I think now the North division will be a 2 horse race between us and them but you gotta remember the thx giving day game was a close one and...
  5. evansanity

Unbelievable...Alternate ending in Bears playoff game! What could have been?

https://twitter.com/TotalProSports/status/1083068146175627266 I know its not real but man do u think we woulda held on and won if the kick was good? :bears:DOWN!
  6. evansanity

Jonthan Toews is the biggest waste of money in the NHL. Single handedly ruining us...

Just look at this list. Highest paid player in the league and his the least productive. Guy ruins us! How can we afford to put KEY pieces around Kane and actually build a team that can ACTUALLY LIFT THE CUP. Toews isn't gunna get us a cup. That's the fax. And hes taking up all our CAP SPACE...
  7. evansanity

Coach Tony Dungy on PTI told Wilbon that HE would KEEP Parkey if he was the coach!

I agree Coach! Coach Dungy: "...I would let him know hes a good kicker and hes our kicker..." That's the sign of a super bowl winning coach right there. Cody had a very good season, and he's young. The only thing is if he can live with all the hate he's gunna get until next year starts up...