Search results

1. Offseason rumors/discussion thread

I think Arica could be break out canidate next year. He pummeled the Cubs at the end and was very solid in the postseason from what I can remember through my tears. They also have some very good young pitching. NL Central is going to be brutal.
  2. Bryant, other MLB players whining about signings

They need to adopt an nfl style spending cap and minimum. Team control should be cut shorter with some sort of franchise tag available. Their are tons of solutions out there but the system now clearly isn’t working.
  3. Bryant, other MLB players whining about signings

I agree. Cubs screwed this guy out of entire year because of bs rules the players probably negotiated poorly. He just turned down a windfall and then got injured. His value took a serious hit unless he has a monster bounce back year. He wasn’t even mentioned in top 6-7 third baseman on mlb...
  4. Brewers Sign Yindall. Time for Cubs to do SOMETHING

This is arguably going to be the best team the Cubs have fielded during this 5 year run. After 2019 the cubs are going to start losing key pieces from this team. The Window is closing in the next 2 years, especially from a pitching standpoint. If you aren’t going to spend this year, what’s...