Search results

1. 1st time from the UK

Hi there. We have now decided to go out to wrigley to soak up the atmosphere outside for a hour or so and not go to the game. We didn’t realise the game lasted 3 hours and we need to do other things. Will it be safe to wear my soccer shirt outside the stadium so I can have my picture taken...
  2. 1st time from the UK

No one, to my knowledge, has ever been shot at a football match in the UK. If you go looking for it you can certainly get beat up but I guess that can happen anywhere. This is how my team fans celebrate a goal, zoom in to see the guys faces.
  3. 1st time from the UK

Oh ok. Thanks for the advice . We are looking forward to it
  4. 1st time from the UK

This is my soccer team
  5. 1st time from the UK

Thanks for the reply. Is there anything in particular we need to be careful for ??? Is it dangerous for out of town visitors?
  6. 1st time from the UK

Thankyou for being so helpful. If you can think of anything else please get in touch
  7. 1st time from the UK

Thanks for the reply. We are staying at the Whitehall hotel on E Delaware. Any other tips ? I.e bars to drink etc ? Thanks again
  8. 1st time from the UK

Hi there. Myself and my wife will be in Chicago on September 14th and hope to take in the cubs v pirates game. What is the best area of the stadium for 1st timers? We have never been to a baseball game before but I am a soccer fan in the UK so would like to experience the atmosphere of a game in...