Search results

1. Bearfanuk

Eddie Jackson set up players only meeting

It was only today I was thinking...man Eddie Jackson sure has been quiet this year....apparently not so quiet any longer. Jeez first the boo bird comments now this DUDE play some god damn ball already
  2. Bearfanuk

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Saints (Teddy's Bridge In Troubled Water Edition)

If Nagy starts talking to Mitch about mechanics he may actually make that throw jeez
  3. Bearfanuk

Is Ryan Pace's seat getting warm?

I really admire our fanbase. I mean where else could your 1st round pick (R.Smith) play well for most of last season and this before having 1 bad game before being labeled as struggling. Whereas Josh McCown and Matt Barkley are still bear fans wet dreams despite being run out of town most places...
  4. Bearfanuk

Is Nagy a good head coach?

He is a great head coach. My only problem is the genius tag the media like to stick on him. IMO that has to be earned and so far our offence has shown more John Fox then Genuis of football.
  5. Bearfanuk

What can save our Season?

I agree Daniel didn’t necessarily have time for that deep ball. However, if you send people deep they have to respect it. Someone fast like Cohen will have DBS a little worried. Gets them backing up, playing more soft. If they are playing like that guess what tends to happen. The centre of the...
  6. Bearfanuk

Roquan?

From watching live and not checking film.. He didn't look right yesterday. Half a yard behind everything and I'm sure at one point he run off a little bit limpy. I know one thing. The raiders had a field day over the middle it seemed.
  7. Bearfanuk

HIGHLIGHT: Cohen laying wood.

Cohen for me is a gadget player Someone who can produce of kick/punts and can if lined up in the slot occasionally cause issues just with his speed and elusiveness. At RB he is just meh
  8. Bearfanuk

Bears Saints

How is our record follwing a bye? I want to say not good from memory
  9. Bearfanuk

What can save our Season?

Subtle changes to the playbook. For one we missed Gabriel and the speed threat yesterday that just takes the top of defenses. If T.G can't go how about you send Cohen deep occasionally? Threaten them with the deep ball and get the defence backing off from the L.O.S. Every throw to Cohen always...
  10. Bearfanuk

Will the Bears vs Raiders Game feel like a Bears home game for the Bears when the Bears play Raiders in London?

I know this much. There may be more people in raiders shit cause off the pirate and how ‘cool it looks ‘... however none will actually be fans of the sport or team. The real fans will be for the bears. It’s another home game effectively
  11. Bearfanuk

Who would you rather have and why?

Well that’s not quite what I said or meant . I was floating the idea that the lions managed to do something which no team has even come close to doing. Yesterday Mahomes was never comfortable from the first whistle , developed happy feet very quickly and was in general off. Was there...
  12. Bearfanuk

Who would you rather have and why?

Mack.,the lions did something yesterday which may now finally start to see teams catch on to Mahomes...meanwhile the Vikings committed 4 players on one snap on just stopping Mack.
  13. Bearfanuk

Fangio 0-4

I honestly feel for Fangio. Wait all that time and then the only franchise that wants you is the Denver dumpster fire broncos. There isn’t any real talent on either side of the ball and the few talented players you do have like Harris jr don’t appear to be buying in.
  14. Bearfanuk

Defensive Depth

I’m still a little bit unsure on how to act these days as a bears fan. I’m still stuck on the days when losing Stephen pea would spell utter disaster. You honestly can’t underestimate the job pace has done on this roster. Trevor Scott was a rotational piece on this DL for crying out loud
  15. Bearfanuk

Will Bet HICKS Out

My opinion Tuesday morning after watching him walk out of the arena courtesy of Biggs was; Rest all week Play early downs Sunday Then have him shut down for the raiders game which means he also wouldn’t fly with the team to London. In that scenario your not forcing a larger man onto a plane...
  16. Bearfanuk

Jordan Howard with three touchdowns against Green Bay

Any other team would be laughing about how they traded away a player who just gashed their rivals...agent Howard if you were. No not some of our fan base...instead we get angry as to why we don’t still have him despite knowing he isn’t a fit in what Nagy is trying to do.
  17. Bearfanuk

Week 3 Film Review: Offense

FWIW I have no problem with the Robinson decision. If you see your WR1 one on one then you give him a chance to make a play...however the throw was horse shit. Has to be high and back corner end zone.if Robinson doesn’t come down with it then no one does and you stay alive. Thankfully it’s a...
  18. Bearfanuk

Is game against Vikings a MUST WIN?

A must win become a mustn’t lose with the packers losing last night....so yea either way gotta win especially as it’s the home game.
  19. Bearfanuk

Great start the Friday morning GB & soon det, min!

Packers D can't stop the run. Cowboys and Elliott your table is ready.
  20. Bearfanuk

Great start the Friday morning GB & soon det, min!

I'll celebrate the Packers losing at home to the 1-2 beat up Eagles after we have beaten the Vikings. Lose Sunday and it means shit