Search results

1. Johnny Flash

Possible new O-line coach to be had: Bill Callahan

I wouldn't even be mad if he got the call to be running game coordinator or even assistant HC. I mean, the guy who knows blocking schemes in and out, be it run game or pass pro, and has done it since forever would certainly be a boon for any newly minted HC out there. So get it done, Pac...
  2. Johnny Flash

Possible new O-line coach to be had: Bill Callahan

Just wanted to leave that here for you guys to discuss. I don't know anything about the source's credibility, so, as always, take this with a grain of salt. Bears attempting to hire Bill Callahan I would be absolutely thrilled if Poles and Flus could pry him from the Brownies and get him to...
  3. Johnny Flash

Quinn & Mack

Quinn himself stated that he was much more comfortable being deployed as a true edge rusher, standing up in a wide technique, not with his hands in the dirt. This way he can turn his elite speed into quite decent production. Desai realized that, Pagano did not. And, of course, he was playing...
  4. Johnny Flash

Why are there Vildor fans on ccs?

This. But to be honest, at this point I don't even care anymore who exactly fills in for him as long as he gets benched. Can't recall watching any CB who got his ass whooped this regularly. But seeing that Nagy and Pace still steer the ship, he might as well get extended big time. You never know...
  5. Johnny Flash

NFL officials admit referee mistakes

Does it matter what anybody has to say about it, be it officials, the media or the Dalai Lama? Don't need any proof that this shit was rigged from the get-go. Unless they actually do something about it, I don't even care anymore.
  6. Johnny Flash

Are things really that dire?

How else would you count them? Once hatched they are technically not eggs anymore. O so witty remark aside, I see your point and agree. Most of those guys have not proven anything, therefore it's way too early to judge them. Wait and see, then I can decide whether to heap shit on them or not.
  7. Johnny Flash

The offense we saw in Pitt in the 2nd half - was it the Ohio State offense? Could Nagy be evolving (Finally)?

Interesting thought. I would really, really like to believe Nagy, after all that dumbfuckery he has put us through, could be able to implement concepts that actually work with the players trotting out on the field. Unfortunately, I have been burned too many times by that asshat that I can't...
  8. Johnny Flash

OFFICIAL: Lazor to call plays

There is no "I" in "Matt Nagy's Play Sheet", just sayin'...
  9. Johnny Flash

Today Nagy said him calling plays isn't the problem

This right there is the very definition of insanity.
  10. Johnny Flash

"Luck Has Run Out" Narrative - Worst Case Sceanrio

What a cheerful thought. Way to start my day, meandering over the different kinds of way the Bears can be mediocre to abhorringly dreadful in the future. Nevertheless, it's a given that they won't be fired with their stat line being what it is. Oh, joy.
  11. Johnny Flash

2020 Sack Count

My thoughts exactly. I was watching the Dolphins game highlights today and I thought to myself: Man, I'd be glad for the Bears to sport that kind of offense. The fucking Dolphins, man! This is really sad, considering the fact that the Bears have an offense savant as HC...
  12. Johnny Flash

The Onion on Mitch Trubisky.

Just like the Packers did. 100% would do.
  13. Johnny Flash

J. T. O'Sullivan analyzing BDN's performance vs. ATL

Just figured I'd drop this with you guys, since nobody has posted it yet: Nick Foles Being Nick Foles Synopsis for those who don't have the time or inclination to watch the whole video: BDN was aggressive with his ball placement, two times resulting in quasi-interceptions. Luck and ATL's...
  14. Johnny Flash

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Well, Pace is grasping at straws here to save his sorry ass. I wouldn't be mad, had he been a free agent, but a fourth rounder for him while taking on that kind of contract? Yikes...
  15. Johnny Flash

Shaq Barrett

And here I thought the Bears would operate in a 3-4 with #52 lined up as OLB, which would actually not make him a part of the front 3, but what do I know? I'm just here minding my own business...
  16. Johnny Flash

Why is the O line getting a pass?

The more I watch these kinds of breakdowns, the more aware I become of the fact that Nagy is just a self-infatuated prick unable to adapt to this season's NFL. His (still very questionable) play-calling last season might have taken many by surprise, but now that he has been figured out and has...
  17. Johnny Flash

Rashaad Coward seems to be our starting RG

I'd say let the dude show us, what he's got. And if he performs, then keep him at guard. No need to do the old switcheroo every time someone showes a hint of consistency. I'm not one for college football, so are there any tackles the Bears could get in next year's draft that you guys are high on?
  18. Johnny Flash

The Stage is Set

Running in between the tackles indeed seems like a horrendous idea right now, seeing we are by no means equipped to move anybody off the line of scrimmage. Daniels seems to have forgotten how to Center, Whitehair seems to get overwhelmed by the confusion around him, the...
  19. Johnny Flash

It's time to panic about Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky

Well, although I don't trust the guys at PFF as far as I can throw them, those numbers seem to back up all the things the eye test shows you, to be honest. Too many overthrows, piss-poor accuracy and decision-making under duress, barely any deep shot attempts worth mentioning. Still clinging to...
  20. Johnny Flash

33 consecutive pass plays

This is exactly what happens, when you call RPOs for a QB who is obviously not able to read defenses properly or at least on a regular basis. It's simply not a good idea to leave the decision whether it's gonna be a run or a pass in the hands of your overmatched QB. Nothing good can come of...