Search results

1. hawkinmontreal

DeBrincat

Is he worth 8-9 million, with Caulfield signing that ridiculous contract in Montreal he just set the benchmark for more over paid players.
  2. hawkinmontreal

#1 pick

I bet
  3. hawkinmontreal

#1 pick

Fans are losing there shit that the Hawks won the draft, twitter is on meltdown mode
  4. hawkinmontreal

Blackhawks 2022-23 SEASON THREAD

Lord this is a great post, however one thing that needs to be considered, the Hawks have not been very successful in the last few years at the draft, where as in 2002- Mike Smith was at the helm and he had a lot to do with the Hawks great picks and the success they endured, but all those picks...
  5. hawkinmontreal

OT. Around the rink talk

Maybe Toronto has learnt a thing or 2 from the past 3 series they lost. They have the talent, there issue is executing, they still have a long way to go, but they are certainly in the drivers seat versus Tampa.
  6. hawkinmontreal

Facts, and when Bettman is involved, that percentage goes down. I still think the draft lottery is fixed, but hey that’s my opinion.
  7. hawkinmontreal

Zero pressure, the current players are just having fun and riding out the season, I am not totally surprised, and Boston most likely thought the game would be a cakewalk. I am happy the Hawks kept Raddish around, he seems to be constantly improving his game.
  8. hawkinmontreal

I have not seen the Hawks play with that much energy in 5 years. A team of AHL players grinding it out, playing positional hockey, getting in the corners, battling, fighting and playing hard for 60mins.. I certainly dislike the win streak based on the fact that every win pushes the percentage...
  9. hawkinmontreal

It may be, if the Hawks do t grab Fantilli or Bedard they will still be at the bottom of the league next season and even if they do draft them they will be at the bottom of the league next season. But seeing Toews and Kane can’t make up there mind and Domi and Lafferty are playing well, the...
  10. hawkinmontreal

I hope your right King.
  11. hawkinmontreal

We are being set up for a major disappointment. I guess we can try and draft that Russian kid seeing our pick we be around 5 or 6.
  12. hawkinmontreal

What the fuck is this team playing for, it’s not the time. Generational player within reach and our guys start fucking winning. This is horsehit. Get Lafferty and Domi out of here.
  13. hawkinmontreal

Loving the encouragement, keep stockpiling those loses.
  14. hawkinmontreal

Just when he was playing well, I thought no one could be more injury prone than Martin Havlat, but I was wrong, TJ tops the cake.
  15. hawkinmontreal

Wtf, if this team doesnt secure a top 3 pick in this year draft, selling off guys like Alex and Kirby was absolutely pointless. Stop winning games.
  16. hawkinmontreal

Come on guys, it’s not the time to start winning.
  17. hawkinmontreal

IIHL Blackhawk Jrs info

Soft as shit, rule 69.3, Team USA had a 2 goal lead and blew it, enough with the excuses, and that arrogance woke the crowd. Honestly I could care less if team Canada wins, I am watching for the Hawks future, if it be Fantilli, Bedard, watching Korchinski, Nolan, DelMastro. My argument is the...
  18. hawkinmontreal

IIHL Blackhawk Jrs info

I will call you biased Granada, Rules are rules. It doesn’t take away the fact that Team USA gave up a 2 goal lead, and there total Austen Mathews ignorance towards the rowdy crowd in Halifax, they got what they deserved. Yea I am biased as well. This total hand to the ear junk is ridiculous...
  19. hawkinmontreal

I mentioned to diehard, Fantilli keeps the rebuild moving at a slower pace where as Bedard would accelerate the build as well. 3 years is all you get with a player like Bedard then your opening up that pocketbook and get ready to pay.