Search results

1. hawkinmontreal

Keith set for retirement

As per Pierre Lebrun, Duncan is hanging up his skates. Hawks will be penalized the recaptured cost of his contract, close to 6milion this season 2 million next.
  2. hawkinmontreal

The Hawks as an organization are back in the spotlight

Who the hell is this guy? Artur Kayumov dresses as a terrorist for Halloween, talk about u wanted publicity at the wrong time.
  3. hawkinmontreal

Expectations for 21/22 season

I am not sure, who has been watching preseason, and yes it’s only preseason, but the Hawks have looked pretty good. The defence as always seem to be struggling with some basic fundamentals, however that comes down to coaching and we know what to expect from JC. The offence has looked good, from...
  4. hawkinmontreal

Pre-season game #1, Hawks versus Redwings

I know that looking into preseason games and commenting will bring a lot of, it’s preseason, first game back, the players are just warming up, however, the thing that caught my eye and has been a a glaring issue since last year and possibly the year before, Hawks up 3-1 and blow the lead, again...
  5. hawkinmontreal

Murphy signed 4 years

What do people think about this? 4 years 17.6.
  6. hawkinmontreal

It’s time for Hawks to separate from Bowman

With the sexual abuse allegations holding a dark cloud over the organization, it’s time for Hawks owner Rocky Wirtz to drive a wedge between the Chicago Blackhawks franchise and Stan Bowman. This is not about what kind of GM Stan is, what trades he did or didn’t do, if you dislike him or not...
  7. hawkinmontreal

Bowman named GM for 2022 Men’s Olympic Team

When I read this, I swear it was an April a fools joke.
  8. hawkinmontreal

Bowman has his eyes set on Dubois

Just recently read a article from Pierre Lebrun, Stan wants to land disgruntled forward Pierre Luc Dubois from Columbus and the asking price could be Dach. LetsgoHawks.net is where you can find the story.