Search results

1. kerrywoodwins20

Looks Like Zobrist Will Retire

No worries. At least we’ve got Descalso
  2. kerrywoodwins20

Bears Release Gabriel and Prince

Neither is Matt Moore. Sure looked like it despite limited reps and being dropped into a 2 game stretch against 2 playoff opponents. Wonder why?
  3. kerrywoodwins20

Who else is an nfl caliber player?
  4. kerrywoodwins20

Good riddance. Gabriel had more drive ending drops than + plays in his Bears’ tenure.
  5. kerrywoodwins20

Kris Bryant to lead off

Hitting Heyward 6th is asking for lots of killed rallies. Just hit him 8th all year and be done with it. When he has his one productive month, just leave him there. It’ll mean more RBI chances for a month for Bryant. And the guy has been pressing for 4 years. Maybe never being counted on for...
  6. kerrywoodwins20

Kris Bryant to lead off

Heyward is one of the worst playoff hitters ever. Literally ever. So I don’t get why people don’t understand he needs to limited as much as possible at the plate. Guy has like one big hit in May and people think he’s clutch or something. He needs a shrink. He’s choking the bat to death to the...
  7. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

No structural damage for Ayo!
  8. kerrywoodwins20

Joe Maddon reflects on time with Cubs

“Go out and play” when you’ve been underachieving for 2 years is a pretty awful approach. Theo has messed this roster up from potential dynasty possibilities, but Maddon is clearly wrong on this outlook.
  9. kerrywoodwins20

Marquee Sports Network

I’ve been close to cutting cable for a while now. If there’s no deal by opening day I am certainly going to cancel Comcast. I’m out of the loop completely, will Hulu live TV have Marquee?
  10. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

I’m just not sure Giorgi should be playing. Going small beats having a guy in there who is a liability against big ten big men defensively and isn’t an efficient offensive player either.
  11. kerrywoodwins20

Nagy Predictible in '19? Personnel Usage data says Yes - Article by J.Wood

but a packers player said their game plan was to make Mitch beat them. Clearly that means they stuffed the box to shut down the run and then Mitch lost the game all by himself! lol
  12. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

Well we win that game by double digits if not for the coaching mismatch, so Ayo wouldn’t be driving desperately with 2 seconds left and wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Just messing. Hope he only has a strained calf or something. We are likely going to lose the next 2, which makes Nebraska and...
  13. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

Often going 10+ minutes without a good offensive possession despite having two nba caliber prospects seems like a coaching problem to me.
  14. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

not cursed, just been poorly coached since Weber
  15. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

probably the coaching. A lot of the positive plays are just one on one plays, teams underrate Feliz a lot.
  16. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

Underwood has to have a quicker trigger. Illini cut it to 11 and then Giorgi comes back in and it’s right back to 17 a few sequences later.
  17. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

might have won by 25 if Gio never steps on the court tonight. Now Ayo hurt.
  18. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

Great game. Would love to see Underwood figure out the matchup problem earlier and not need a 20 point comeback like Miami and here.
  19. kerrywoodwins20

Illini BB

come on man. Michigan State goes after him defensively every possession he is in. His +\- is probably super low because most of the runs Illinois has had he’s been on the bench.