Search results

1. RamiTheBullsFan

KD req. trade. Bulls need to go ALL IN

If the option to attain Durant is there, the Bulls need to pull the trigger. Even if it means trading LaVine and DeRozan as a package *with* a future first round pick.
  2. RamiTheBullsFan

Should the Bulls pursue Anthony Davis in the offseason?

I know he's injury-prone and has been in and out throughout his career. And that the Bulls would need to part with valuable assets to attain him. But is it so ridiculous to suggest? What the team is sorely lacking is a good interior defender and P&R defender. Putting Vucevic next to a player...
  3. RamiTheBullsFan

2024 NBA Draft

Somewhat off topic but LeBron James says he wants to play his final season with his son- and hinted he might be willing to take a majorly discounted salary (he'd do 'whatever it takes' to make it that happen). Currently, Bronny is projected between 30-35 in ranked 2024 NBA Draft prospects...
  4. RamiTheBullsFan

Ok they're improved, but

...what does this team need to get them over the hump? I am not worried about HOF-worthy talent or bust. I feel as though the Bulls greatest advantage right now is to utilize their depth and have a balanced offensive attack. And their very good team defense. I feel as though their major...
  5. RamiTheBullsFan

Scottie Pippen's sour grapes

Things Scottie has said, as of late: -"I was as great a player as Michael Jordan." -"I may go as far to say Mike ruined basketball. In the 80s on the playgrounds, you’d have everyone moving the ball around — passing to help the team. That stopped in the 90s. Kids wanted to be ‘Like Mike.’...
  6. RamiTheBullsFan

TheSportsRush: Rose's 2010 Big 3 recruitment kept quiet by FO

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-derrick-rose-was-not-happy-with-the-chicago-bulls-keeping-mum-about-their-recruiting-process-of-lebron-james-should-i-have-to-say-that-i-recruited/ I, for one, am shocked.
  7. RamiTheBullsFan

I want Derrick Rose back on the Bulls next season

...and Jabari Parker gone. Thoughts?
  8. RamiTheBullsFan

How is Fred Hoiberg not fired yet?

I don't care about injuries. There are no excuses for allowing a guy who is probably a top 10-15 player in the NBA scoring 52 points in 2.5 quarters of play. How did he continuously keep getting wide-open looks with no adjustments whatsoever? If Klay would have played the entire game, he would...
  9. RamiTheBullsFan

Bobby Portis

BP is starting to look like an excellent draft pick after all. He plays the role of gritty big man as well as you could hope for with the capability of stretching the floor. I think the ceiling for him is a borderline all-star.
  10. RamiTheBullsFan

Kawhi Leonard cleared, opts not to play (à la D-Rose 2013)

Apparently, Kawhi is still feeling pain in his right quad and there isn't a proper medical explanation as to why. It is said he will play if he can manage the pain but the Spurs are said to be "moving on" from him for this season. Much like the Bulls in 2012-13, when Derrick Rose opted to play...
  11. RamiTheBullsFan

Rose: 'I tried to recruit LeBron, Wade to Bulls in 2010'

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20981068/nba-derrick-rose-says-did-try-recruit-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-chicago-2010
  12. RamiTheBullsFan

OT: 2017-18 NBA season predictions

Standings order: East- 1. Cavaliers 2. Celtics 3. Wizards 4. Raptors 5. Bucks 6. Hornets 7. Heat 8. Pistons 9. Sixers 10. Bulls 11. Knicks 12. Magic 13. Pacers 14. Hawks 15. Nets West- 1. Warriors 2. Spurs 3. Rockets 4. Thunder 5. Timberwolves 6. Blazers 7. Nuggets 8. Clippers 9. Pelicans 10...
  13. RamiTheBullsFan

OT: NBA music

So I was watching some old 90's and early 00's NBA videos and I was trying to find some of the names of songs and artists that are repeated in many different championship videos. They don't really list the songs and artists in the ending credits. Does anybody know where to find them?
  14. RamiTheBullsFan

Joe Johnson waived

Should the Bulls pick him up? I say, they should try. He would allow the Bulls to keep size along the wing and adds a shooter and a decent all-around offensive player.
  15. RamiTheBullsFan

Niko Mirotic has appendectomy, Out 3-4 weeks

http://chicago.suntimes.com/basketball/7/71/1283465/nikola-mirotic-least-3-weeks-appendectomy
  16. RamiTheBullsFan

OT: Reserve all-stars

Here's who I would pick if I could: F/C, Green, gs G, Thompson, gs G, Harden, hou C, Cousins, sac F/C, Davis, no G, Lillard, por F, Griffin, lac C, Drummond, det G, Wall, was G/F, Butler, chi F, Millsap, atl G, Thomas, bos G/F, DeRozan, tor G, Walker, cha Whiteside and Horford were pretty...
  17. RamiTheBullsFan

What trade would be most ideal for the Bulls this season?

I've been thinking a lot about it. Ideally, the Bulls would be able to add a SF with three-point shooting and at least solid defense to maintain their advantage in terms of Jimmy Butler's size at the 2 and their strength on the boards. There really isn't anyone available. The player I'd most...
  18. RamiTheBullsFan

Okay this is Jimmy Butler's team

I am in awe right now. Maybe he is that class A superstar.
  19. RamiTheBullsFan

Tony Snell gets too much hate

He's not that bad. He's a very good open spot-up shooter from three point range (shooting 39%) and is a noticeably above average perimeter defender. Stop the hate.
  20. RamiTheBullsFan

#FreeBobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxT_WG-fg3E I have a feeling he's already better than Niko.