Search results

1. 2014 NBA Mock Draft

This is mine. Been updating this for a week or so. 1. Cleveland Cavaliers- Andrew Wiggins, F, Kansas. 2. Milwaukee Bucks- Jabari Parker, F, Duke. 3. Philadelphia 76ers- Dante Exum, G, Australia. 4. Orlando Magic- Marcus Smart, G, Oklahoma State. 5. Utah Jazz- Noah Vonleh, F, Indiana. 6...
  2. Some parade pics that I took

3. My keys to a Blackhawks game 7 win...

Ok, first off, im not trying to claim to know the game of hockey as like an expert or anything, but from my observations this is how they get the win on Wednesday imo. 1. Score the first goal. Obviously this didn't mean much in game 2 or even game 6 really but getting the first goal really...
  4. Just met John Paxson

Im covering the Nebraska Ohio State game tonight here in Lincoln, and Pax is sitting right behind me in the media booth. Pretty cool, got his autograph, asked me how campus life is and who I worked for. Also told him I wanted teh Bulls to draft Tim Hardaway Jr from Michigan lol.
  5. Fesenko likely to sign with Bulls

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/8429535/sources-chicago-bulls-invite-veteran-kyrylo-fesenko-training-camp
  6. White Sox & Tigers remaining schedules

delete Sox: 3 @ KC 3 @ LAA 3 vs Cleveland 4 vs Tampa 3 @ Cleveland Tigers: 3 vs Oakland 3 vs Minnesota 4 vs KC 3 @ Minnesota 3 @ KC Thoughts?
  7. Jump on the bandwagon now!...

Because we gon shock the world! In a season where nothing seems to be going right, we are still atop the division! Its the perfect story, injuries, trades, rookies, veterans, why not? Get on this White Sox bandwagon, cause we gon shock the world THIS YEAR!
  8. OT: Knicks sign John Shurna

Just thought this was cool because we are both from Glen Ellyn and he was a senior at Glenbard West and I was a sophomore, also at Glenbard West. This is the first player that Glenbard West has ever sent to the NBA.
  9. Packers-Bears avatar bet?

We've done this the last couple of years. I'm a Packers fan and if the Bears win, ill make my avatar any Bears picture u want and if the Packers win, I choose a Packers picture for ur avatar? Anyone wanna do this again?
  10. Make or Break series for the White Sox?

Very interesting and crucial series for the Sox coming up against the Tigers. The Sox lead by 2 games and Detroit comes in for 4. By Thursday night, the division lead could look very different or gone. Sox win 0 games. Trail Tigers by 2. Sox win 1 game. Tie for lead. Sox win 2 games. Lead...
  11. Just bought Bulls tickets!

Last year was the first year that I hadn't been to a game since like 2001 so me and a buddy made sure we got some for when were back for winter break. Goin to see what the Bulls are all about on New Years Eve!
  12. Despite Getting Swept

Look at our upcoming schedule 3 at home against the Royals. 3 at home against the Twins. No reason we cant have 5 wins or a sweep right there. Then 4 at home against the Tigers. If were in first, all the Sox gotta do is at least win 2 to be right where they started before the series. Then 3...
  13. Something about this team...

makes me think that we can win the World Series. Peavy, Rios and Dunn go from seasons to forget to all candidates for comeback player of the year. Paulie is still ballin on both ends. Alexei seems to be heating up. A guy in Chris Sale who was moved to the bullpen at one point is now prolly a Cy...
  14. OT: Red Sox-Dodgers Trade

WOW! http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/08/red-sox-dodgers-discussing-blockbuster.html
  15. More Hated: Heat or Lakers?

With the addition of Dwight Howard I think that the Lakers have become the new Heat. The Lakers will be more talked about and the Heat will be an after thought. And at this point id rather see a Heat Championship than a Lakers.
  16. Cleveland slowly dropping from the race

I went on EPSP.com to see if the Tigers lost, which they did. I knew that meant we had a 2.5 game lead but hadnt heard much from the Tribe lately. I see they are 50-53 and 6 games back. Most people figured they wouldn't be in contention anyway but I didn't realize that they were dropping like...
  17. Eduardo Escobar Appreciation Thread

This has nothing to do with his ability on the field. But in the day in age we live in, its hard to find real genuine people, and a lot of athlete are corrupted my money. Eduardo Escobar is one of the nicest people in baseball and overall just one of the nicest people ive met in general. Im sure...
  18. Who Is Our Main Target For A Starting Pitcher Now?

I think clearly before it was ZG, but now that he is on LAA who is our main guy? I think we are going to make a big push for Josh Johnson from Miami.
  19. My 2012 Bears Training Camp Pics