Search results

1. Angels Acquire Tommy Hanson For Jordan Walden

-MLBTR. Love this for Atlanta, meh for Angels.
  2. OT Bounty Player Suspensions Overturned

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter With Saints winning appeal, suspensions are voided as Roger Goodell doesn't have jurisdiction and Stephen Burbank does. @SI_JimTrotter: BREAKING: A 3-member appeals panel has overturned the player suspensions in the Saints bounty case, says a source. Interesting.
  3. Replacement refs to start week 1

@realfreemancbs: Memo sent from league office today to all NFL teams: replacement refs will start regular season. More to come. NFL really just needs to pay the regular refs what they want.
  4. Santos Traded To Blue Jays

jonmorosi Jon Morosi #WhiteSox acquire Nestor Molina from #BlueJays for Sergio Santos. Nestor Molina: 22 years old. One of the Jays best pitching prospects. Last year: 10-3, 2.58 ERA, 108.1 IP, 102 H, 14 BB, 115 K Looks like a beast.
  5. Cubs Sign OF David DeJesus

Love the move for you guys. Solid player.
  6. My Thoughts On The Cubs

First off, I'm a Brewers fan (obviously) but I'm a baseball fan first. I'll share my thoughts on the Cubs. The Cubs are a LOT better team then what they have been showing. When you have a rotation that consists of Zambrano, Wells, Dempster, Lilly, and Silva you should be a good team. Well...
  7. Offical NL Central Thread

Standings 1. St. Louis Cardinals: 26-19 1. Cincinnati Reds: 25-19 3. Chicago Cubs: 21-24 4. Pittsburgh Pirates: 19-25 5. Milwaukee Brewers: 17-27 6. Houston Astros: 15-29 NL Central really sucks so far.