Search results

1. HighJump31

PS4 The Games I have missed and the ones I should be looking forward to.

Just a few others to add: Destiny- Sci-fi MMO-ish FPS. You can play Years 1-3 content for cheap now. Destiny 2 is set to release later this year. Skyrim- Fantasy RPG. They remastered it and you can add mods to it, though not as many as you can on Xbox or PC. Telltales The Walking Dead-...
  2. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

Make that 4 Illini arrested. Kendrick Nunn arrested for Domestic Battery. Whitman needs to re-evaluate his vote of confidence he gave Groce a few weeks back. This is getting ridiculous.
  3. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

Jaylon Tate arrested for domestic violence. 3rd player arrest in 9 months. Paul, Black, Tate.
  4. HighJump31

Illinois Fired Tim Beckman

Ryan Baker just tweeted "Some credible sources are telling me Lovie Smith will be the next #Illini head football coach. @cbschicago" Wow if true. Baker is really well connected.
  5. HighJump31

Pete Thamel from SI: Names for Illinois: Leslie Frazier, P.J. Fleck, Jim Tressel, Ed Warinner, Todd Monken, Brock Spack, Al Golden and Troy Calhoun.
  6. HighJump31

Lovie would be a great hire for Illinois. Wouldn't mind Leslie Frazier either. PJ Fleck from Western Michigan is another name. Young, high energy, really good recruiter, former NFL player.
  7. HighJump31

Mark Tupper threw out the names Leslie Frazier and Lovie Smith.
  8. HighJump31

Both Cubits gone. He wouldn't have done this unless he had someone already lined up. Let the speculation begin. Bo Pelini? Pep Hamilton? Amazing. First day on the job and gives Groce the vote of confidence and axes Cubit. Both needed to happen.
  9. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

He started at Georgia Tech in 2013. Didn't hire Paul Johnson or Brian Gregory, but from the sounds of things he's going to fire Gregory because Georgia Tech basketball has been a dumpster fire since before Paul Hewitt was fired. So we'll get to see how he is at hiring a coach at a power...
  10. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

Maybe. We could have had the chance to find that out if we would have went with the Xavier AD everybody thought was the next hire before Hogan pulled the trigger on his hitman Thomas. I really think the last AD search, hire and tenure soured the donors on outsiders. Especially after us being...
  11. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

It's pretty well known by now that Mike Thomas was the wrong fit, picked by the wrong guy (Hogan), and only here to fire Weber and Zook. He never had a clue how Illinois worked, and never developed relationships with our biggest alumns and potential donors (Shad Khan). I should have elaborated...
  12. HighJump31

Illini Hoops

Josh Whitman hired as AD. After Rick George's continuous "no"s and the apparent no interest in Craig Tiley, I think this was the best candidate out of the ones that were being mentioned. This AD position needed to be an Illini guy. Glad they got one in there.
  13. HighJump31

Justin Fuente from Memphis is now going to be too highly sought after. South Carolina is probably the landing spot for him. I'd love to have Herman from Houston, but would he bolt after one season? Not sure if I'd be comfortable going back to Toledo and hiring Matt Campbell. We could go young...
  14. HighJump31

Hire Dino Babers from BGSU or Justin Fuente from Memphis
  15. HighJump31

Destiny

For most players- $59.99+$19.99+$19.99 For me- $19.99+$19.99 (Destiny came free with my PS4) For the hardcore- $79.99+$19.99+$19.99 Tack on $49.99 for The Taken King and most players will have paid $149.96 before they can play the game most of us expected Destiny would be when it was announced.
  16. HighJump31

Destiny

Definitely. One of these Taken King bundles coming out comes with Destiny+Expansion 1+Expansion 2+Taken King. I'd get that one and play through everything fresh. I plan on deleting one of my characters and starting a fresh playthrough so I can play from the start with all the new changes. I'm...
  17. HighJump31

Destiny

So seeing everything they're planning for The Taken King and the upcoming 2.0 patch, Year One of Destiny was essentially a year long beta. They're scrapping so much from the first year of Destiny, it'll feel like a completely different game in a few weeks. Completely new leveling system, new...
  18. HighJump31

Yeah Thomas said the next coach search was his job. I don't think Thomas will even be here for that next coaching search. I've been waiting for this day since Beckman's introductory presser. No idea how an idiot as big as him became a Big 10 head coach. Must have gave Thomas one hell of a...
  19. HighJump31

E3 couple trailers and gameplay demos

My hype order: 1. Uncharted 4 2. Fallout 4 3. Mass Effect: Andromeda 4. Destiny: The Taken King 5. Horizon: Zero Dawn 6. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 7. No Man's Sky 8. Assassins Creed: Syndicate 9. Dreams 10. The Last Guardian After seeing how Fallout 4 looks though, my actual #1 is...
  20. HighJump31

PS4 Discussion Thread

Guerilla Games announced a new IP exclusive to the PS4 and it really came out of nowhere. Looks amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE