Search results

1. Well my man I gave it a shot. You can always catch me on twitter.

Well my man I gave it a shot. You can always catch me on twitter.
  2. 2seamheat. Its no big deal. I can hold my own just annoying.

2seamheat. Its no big deal. I can hold my own just annoying.
  3. How good is Anthony Rizzo?

We have pitch recognition now. Soriano sucks at sliders right? Well I can look at a stat and see he was worth -16 runs against them last year. See what stats can be good for? I don't need to watch 1000's of games to know that.
  4. How good is Anthony Rizzo?

I am sure they do, but from readying Moneyball and The Extra Two Percent I know most of that to just be pandering to the fan base, but thats kinda pointless in this. Really? Really? Seriously... really? So basically it showed 95%. Were the plays really great plays? Or is that just your...
  5. Sigh. One post, already told I am with CO. I see some things don't change.

Sigh. One post, already told I am with CO. I see some things don't change.
  6. How good is Anthony Rizzo?

Saying that a GM played baseball at at least the high school level is kind of silly. I would bet the majority of baseball fans have played at least high school ball. This doesnt mean they have the baseball knowledge to be a GM or president. I mean Theo didnt play baseball in college I don't...
  7. Checking in. ;)

Checking in. ;)
  8. Top 10 Specs?

Not really. Just pitching prospects are more likely to die out and are more likely to spruce up out of no where. You are more likely to see a first round pitching spect fail than a first round hitting spect. But you are more likely to see a late round pitcher become a good prospect than a...
  9. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

Got ya. Yeah it was more of a joke. Baltimore would be a decent place, though not sure how much they would be willing to pay for him. Same with Cleveland. I think the White Sox make sense, but I think they need to get Youkilis. Pittsburgh only makes sense if we basically eat everything...
  10. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

But the dude has like a 22 K/9 ratio right now. Did you even check him out. I'd kill for him. LF in Fenway though is where LF'ers go to die.
  11. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

Id like to get this guy from Boston.
  12. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

Eh if the Cubs eat 80-90% I think someone will take him. Soriano certainly isnt what he was but he is still worth 3-5 million a year. The perception of Soriano is much worse than his actual value. Indians, Tigers (unless you fully believe in Dirks), White Sox, Orioles, or Pirates if they are...
  13. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

Probably more than that. Hes got what 48 or so million left? Probably have to eat around 40 IMO. Still to me that would be worth it because we aren't winning til he is gone anyway. Saving 1 million is worth it.
  14. Who Should Be The All Star(s) As Of Now For The Cubs?

This is very accurate. Castro won't go because Tulo/Reyes will win the voting and Jed Lowrie should be the backup. If it were just top two shortstops be hard pressed to find a better second SS than Castro. Its not that Castro is playing well its the NL SS's are just awful. LaHair should get...
  15. Assessing Alfonso Soriano's Value

more at: Assessing Alfonso Soriano’s Value | FanGraphs Baseball
  16. Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

Meh. Searching on my phone while driving will do that.
  17. Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

That would have been a better example. More specifically the tigers that year. Who had the fourth best record in baseball an were home in October.
  18. What up my man.

What up my man.
  19. Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

The example was wrong. I admitted that. Doesn't make my point wrong because well its not wrong.
  20. Jim Hendry Bust or Great GM?

Originality at its finest.