Search results

1. AHL rule changes

Couple rule changes for the AHL this year. Kinda interesting since the nhl uses the league here for the testing of new rules. I'd like to hear some thoughts on what you guys think of some of these, and which ones you'd like to see make it to the NHL...
  2. NHL Pick'em Game Thread

Alright, I read from some suggestions about a game with standings that should be played here on the forum. What i'll do is post the rest of the NHL schedule and you pick the winner of each game. If the team you selct wins you get 3 points, if the team you select wins in a shoot out then 2...
  3. Chicago Blackhawks Trade Targets & Rumors

It's getting around the time where rumors & moves pick up. The past couple years the hawks have made some bigger moves prior to the deadline rather than deadline day. This is to also bring some discussion
  4. Blackhawks acquire Versteeg

Via twitter
  5. 2014 CCS Fantasy Hockey League

Taking sign ups now, let me know if your interested and i'll shoot you the link and password
  6. Hawks sign 3

The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to terms on a two-year contract with forward Drew LeBlanc (la-BLAH) and on one-year contracts with defensemen Theo Peckham (PEHK-uhm) and Michael Kostka (KAWST-ka). LeBlanc, 24, made his National Hockey League debut with Chicago in 2012-13, skating in two...
  7. Blackhawks Argee To Terms With Krueger

Chicago Tribune Article
  8. Grade the Hawks Free Agency Moves

So just to spark a little bit of summer discussions, and possibly some roster predictions for next season grade the hawks on what they have done so far. Here are the transactions:
  9. Hawks resign Roszival

Via Twitter
  10. Hawks Resign Handzus

RT @TSNBobMcKenzie: Michael Handzus has agreed to terms on one year deal with CHI, paperwork to be completed.
  11. 2013 NHL Free Agency Frenzy Thread

Lets keep all the free Agents Signing around the League here. If guys Like Stalberg, Roszival leave post it in here. If the Hawks make a signing a thread should be posted for it. Heres a good place to start some conversation on rumors The Fourth Period Free Agency Page
  12. NHL Playoff Game

Lets try a game on the board here just for fun. The rules are simple, you pick a number 1-8, and each number will 2 playoff seeded teams. So for instance i pick number 1 and on that number there is a #1 Eastern Conference & # 8 Western Conference teams. I will have the list pre made, and the...
  13. Chicago Blackhawks Movie

I've seen this elsewhere and thought i'd bring it here. Simply pick a player and a celebrity they look like that you would cast in the movie. As always in movies there's a villain so some players from other teams are OK as well.
  14. Hits to the head Rule?

I'm interested in seeing some thoughts behind this, Is there anything you guys would like too see, or would suggest to the NHL to cut down on these
  15. IGT: 01/24/2013 Chicago Blackhawks @ Dallas Stars

@ Chicago Blackhawks (3-0-0) at Dallas Stars (2-1-0) When: Thursday January 24th, 2013 Time: 7:30PM Where: American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX Channel: TBD
  16. Hawks trade for goalie

http://theahl.com/mobile/?bblh=mSafari&t=mobile_news_article&s=&p=181457
  17. IGT: 01/22/2013 St. Louis Blues @ Chicago Blackhawks

@ St. Louis Blues (0-0-0) at Chicago Blackhawks (0-0-0) When: Tuesday January 22nd, 2013 Time: 7:30PM Where: The MADHOUSE on MADISON - Chicago, IL Channel: TBD
  18. IGT: 01/20/2013 Chicago Blackhawks @ Phoenix Coyotes

@ Chicago Blackhawks (0-0-0) at Phoenix Coyotes (0-0-0) When: Sunday January 20th, 2013 Time: 9:00PM Where: JOBING.COM ARENA - Glendale, AZ Channel: NBCSN
  19. IGT: 01/19/2013 Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings

--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- @ Chicago Blackhawks (0-0-0) at Los Angeles Kings (0-0-0) When: Saturday January 19th, 2013 Time: 2:00PM Where: Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA Channel: NBC
  20. Around The NHL: 2013 Season

Discuss anything with the NHL here