Search results

1. Looks good ty!!!! you guys still play? usually when im on im playing with people :(

Looks good ty!!!! you guys still play? usually when im on im playing with people :(
  2. Jones trade

Yeah I was a fan at the time too but his cap hit was always tough to swallow.
  3. Jones trade

A poor move by Bowman trying to save his job. Boqvist is still unproven and Jones honestly wasn't terrible but isn't worth his new cap hit and losing picks hurt going into a rebuild even though the rebuild should have started 3 years ago
  4. See below

See below
  5. No idea to be honest it says ACU so im guessing like arizona christian or something? its purple

No idea to be honest it says ACU so im guessing like arizona christian or something? its purple
  6. Yooo. 8 years late but thank you :)

Yooo. 8 years late but thank you :)
  7. Yooooo. Figured I would come back and check things out. Question, when I select 'Arizona...

Yooooo. Figured I would come back and check things out. Question, when I select 'Arizona Wildcats' as my favorite team it is showing a different school logo. Can that be fixed? ?
  8. Playoff Bracket Thread

Avs looking pretty unstoppable in the West. Makar is amazing. Igor falling apart for NYR (although not getting much help in front of him) certainly a surprise too but god I love playoff hockey.
  9. Yo! Just checked back in today haha. Tough season for the reds...

Yo! Just checked back in today haha. Tough season for the reds...
  10. Carey

Very cool that "Bear Down" will be the motto of both his college and professional team.
  11. Carey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwpQgmwmso
  12. Carey

Yes I do. It was no secret at AZ last year that he was the offense. No offense to the QB BJ Denker but The offense was all about Carey, teams knew it, and he still flourished Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Carey

Carey will also be a great rb for screen passes
  14. Carey

As an Arizona alum, I am stoked with this pick. Carey will give you a strong runner who is basically like a bowling ball, he will just keep running and running, a nice goalline/short yardage back. His 40 time is what brought him down in the draft, he has great initial speed, but not great open...
  15. Bickell A Good NHL Player Or The Contract Year Motivation?

LeBlanc is who you guys are talking about
  16. The Jersey Thread

17. Red Wings at Blackhawks Game 7 Wed. May 29 7 PM CT

Yep Walkom was the ref for the Raffi-Hossa incident and last night's goal... interesting
  18. Western Confrence Finals Game 1 IGT LA Kings at Chicago Blackhawks 6/1/13 4:00 PM CT

I see a split of these back to back games this weekend 1-1 heading to LA IMO
  19. What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

yeah I have watched their achievement hunting videos way back with red dead redemption...they are hilarious