Search results

1. OT: Mavs/Knicks close to trade

agreed.
  2. OT: Mavs/Knicks close to trade

i think, as a whole, this is a good deal for NYK in terms of getting two picks. i think it is also good for the Bulls because they traded away Chandler, whom Melo liked.
  3. What the fuck is up with TV

Sirus Sirus
  4. What the fuck is up with TV

uh... :date:
  5. Bears Reach Out to Forte

it's a growing thing these days. but this isnt the Miami Heat... this is the Chicago Bears. Bear football isnt supposed to be this way, i dont care if others do it... not on my team.
  6. A drunk reconsiders.

welcome back buddy... it's Dustin Brown. long time no talk...
  7. The "Let's learn about our fellow CCS posters" thread

holy shit, really? if it helps @ all, ill prolly be bald in a few years, & in a wheelchair when im 40 from all the surgeries ive had so far...
  8. The "Let's learn about our fellow CCS posters" thread

lol when the fuck did you get into this? it was between me, Code & DeRo back in the day...
  9. What the fuck is up with TV

agreed sir.
  10. Bears Reach Out to Forte

i understand both sides, but im so fuckin tired of hearing Forte bitch to the media about it.
  11. What an idiot

Camaro started in 66. it looks like a 68 model.
  12. The Perception and Reality of Jay Cutler

SI had a similar article that someone posted on here... very in depth, well written.
  13. Dale Sveum

i love his aggressiveness, for one. he's a good, hard-nosed coach. look @ Soriano's defense after he came in... whether or not that has to do w/ McKay, obv. he preaches it. guys, he's a first year manager.... cut him a lil. he'll learn. no need to overpraise or be too critical, it's a bad team...
  14. Report: Matt Forte wants $20 million guaranteed

he went out & talked shit during the season/this offseason. whether or not it was a marketing ploy, it's not cool. we hear report after report of this & that, but a deal wouldve been done if Forte didnt act the way he is now.
  15. Report: Matt Forte wants $20 million guaranteed

four years, 20 mill. i said that awhile ago. that's fine.
  16. The Official Madden 13 General Discussion Thread

lol that's some bullshit if the ratings end up like that.
  17. Happy Birthday DewsSox79!

happy birthday, you old fuck.