Search results

1. German Luger

i have a German Luger that ima get when im 18. i cleaned her up & did a lil research on it today... but id like to know more. i know it's a DWM brand, as indicated by the crest stamp on the top. the number on the back, above the handle is 583. other portions are stamped w/ a 38, & i dunno if...
  2. Army Reserves

thinkin of signing up when i hit 17. anyone in the service/know info about the reserves?
  3. DRB's mock.

Chicago Bears’ 7-Round Draft Board | finished up my mock, posted it on hurr. i shied away from drafting another late round safety, though i had Markell Martin in the fourth until i changed it to Howard. what's yours?
  4. Bryan Lahair Thread

seems to be a real hard hitter w/ big potential @ the plate. idc if he's a 29 year old journeyman, hitting 300+% w/ 38 homers & 130+ RBIs in a single season @ any level is respectable. hopefully he'll pan out. note: meant to put Bryan, but Brian.
  5. Coples

i say pull the trigger if he falls to the 19th pick. thoughts?
  6. Mike Vick sighting

saw Mike Vick today on the way to the DMV... he had a Nissan GTR (sweet ass car) & instead of "Nissan" in the logo, it had Vick 7. his windows were tinted, but once we got to a stop light, you could see it was him. pretty badass... all blacked out GTR too. he has a house not too far from where i...
  7. realistic mock?

what do you think the Bears will do with their draft? personally, id like to see Nick Perry in the first, Rueben Randle in the second. third id be fine w/ either Trumaine Johnson or an OL. i dont like the idea of drafting another late round safety thatll end up bein apart of the rotation...
  8. "Chicago Bears Should Trade 'Disrespected' Forte"

Chicago Bears Should Trade "Disrespected" Matt Forte - Bear Goggles On - A Chicago Bears Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more. thoughts?
  9. Pennsylvania

ridin to Pennsylvania w/ my dad on a trucking job. anybody ever been there? id like to seen Philly, but of course that's not where the job is. :obama:
  10. Marion Barber

2011 NFL Off-Season: Marion Barber Signing Crucial for Chicago Bears | My article/opinion on the signing. Enjoy.
  11. Bob Sanders and O.J. Atogwe released

*Waldo moment* Thoughts?
  12. More Rose Love

On the homepage of bleacherreport.com, out of 1624 votes so far for the question "Who's Your NBA MVP Today?" Amar'e Stoudemire, New York | 17.5% Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas | 6.5% Derrick Rose, Chicago | 38.5% LeBron James, Miami | 22.9% Someone Else 14.6%
  13. New Faces

Cutting Edge Cubbies? New Faces for Chicago Cubs are Imminent | Quick article I wrote up. What are your feelings coming into the 2011 season for the Cubs?
  14. Test Drive Unlimited 2

Been playing it since release date (the 8th) and I enjoy it. Granted I'm not too hard to please on car games, but it has its flaws. Anyone buy it?
  15. Dustin's Part List

16. B/R Rose Poll

On BleacherReport.com's homepage, they proposed the question: "Which point guard would you want running your offense?" Out of 1,311 votes thus far, here are the results. Chris Paul | 23.3% Deron Williams | 12.7% Rajon Rondo | 23.2% Derrick Rose | 34.7% Russell Westbrook | 6.1%
  17. The Cutler Injury Play

YouTube - The Cutler Injury Play Thanks Roy. Changed my opinion on Cutler. Props to him. Looking forward to 2011!
  18. 60 minutes...

...away from being in the Super Bowl. Let's fuckin' get it! :bearbang:
  19. Xperia Play

A.K.A. the PSP Phone, Playstation Phone, features Android technology & a slideout PSP keyboard. I.WANT.IT. PlayStation Phone gets biggest close-up yet | Android Central
  20. Times of Grace

For those metalcore lovers: Killswitch Engage's lead guitarist, Adam D., has teamed up with former KsE singer Jesse Leach to form Times of Grace; a duo that will create the new album "The Hymn of a Broken Man" which will be released in January. Adam and Jesse have said numerous times that this...