Search results

1. Undisputed

White Sox IGT: May 31st to June 30th 2015

Just to avoid the cluster of IGT's and sticking each thread, let's try this. Discuss in-game happenings and post/pre game here for games in the month of June. Starting on an awkward day this month for the sake of including the Astros game. First up for this thread, the rubber match with the...
  2. Undisputed

The Crosstown Beatdown(WARNING: You are entering a war zone)

Anyone who has been around here knows that this forum has become a White Sox Vs Cubs fans free-for-all for the most part and it's out of control. So, in honor of the relentless bickering, here is a special thread to get it all out of your system and allows you to not look like an A-hole for...
  3. Undisputed

"Strong" demand for White Sox tickets

via http://www.csnchicago.com/white-sox/white-sox-report-strong-demand-individual-tickets-go-sale Anyone get tickets yet? I am going to be looking for some tickets on Stubhub for the Tigers @ White Sox series on June 5, 6, and 7th closer to the date.
  4. Undisputed

Mortal Kombat X (MKX) Discussion

The release is not far, so let's have a proper discussion thread. April 14th is when it begins, again. Coming to all platforms, PS3, PS4, X-Box 360, X-Box One, and PC. If you haven't pre-ordered it and plan on buying it, Goro is a pre-order bonus. So it'll save you from having to download him...
  5. Undisputed

Resident Evil 6 Discussion

Not sure if anyone has heard, but I'm pretty damn excited about this new Resident Evil. I haven't got into a Resident Evil game since part 2, but this is an instant pre-order for me. From the bit of gameplay the trailer shows, this game looks like it's much more action oriented than the previous...
  6. Undisputed

Falling Skies on TNT

Did anyone catch that two hour premiere episode of Falling Skies? It was really damn good. It has an old school kinda feel to it, in my opinion. The second episode is tonight at 9PM central, with a replay at 11PM. YouTube - ‪Falling Skies (2011) - Official Trailer‬‏ If you missed the first...
  7. Undisputed

Video games at the RedBox

Anyone rent from the RedBox kiosks? I just went to rent a movie and seen there's video games now. Rental stores have become a dying breed in my area(NW Indiana), so this is good stuff.
  8. Undisputed

Sony and PSN are under attack

Hacker Group Threatens Sony, PSN Undergoes Maintenance - PS3 News at IGN Crazy stuff. PSN is down right now as a result. Those e-vigilante's are putting a hurting on Sony. Sony did pull a b*tch move on this George Hotz guy, so I can't say I'm against the attack. If you're not familiar with...
  9. Undisputed

Pacquiao Vs. Margarito: Does CCS care?

Must not be any love for boxing on this forum since there's no thread on this already. Anyone going to watch this fight on Saturday? Pretty intriguing match-up here considering the size difference and possible historical ramifications. With Pacquiao's win over Miguel Cotto(who happens to be my...
  10. Undisputed

What type of games(or certain titles) don't interest you at all?

First for me, racing games. Any kind. I mean, the Crusin' arcades were awesome, but I could never get into them on a console. Second, which may come as of a surprise considering I'm a huge basketball fan, I could never get into basketball games for some reason.
  11. Undisputed

You're on death row

Your day is rapidly approaching... What would you choose for your last meal?
  12. Undisputed

Undisputed is now "The Chicago Way"

I've been going by the username Undisputed for a couple years on another forum and needed a change. I've been thinking about what to change it to for the past couple days, then suddenly it fell on my lap by a quote in of one of my favorite movies "The Untouchables" in this thread...
  13. Undisputed

Predict the Bears record for the 2010 season

What kind of season are you guys expecting from the Bears? Predict what their record will be by seasons end.
  14. Undisputed

Cowboys rookie Dez Bryant injures ankle

Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers sprained ankle, set to undergo MRI - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com Should've carried Roy William's pads. :smoke:
  15. Undisputed

This or that

You guys know what to do. Keep it going. No set subject, of course. Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie?
  16. Undisputed

Team USA: White Vs. Blue 9PM(Central) on ESPN2

Rosters: Blue - Chauncey Billups, Rajon Rondo, Russell Westbrook, Tyreke Evans, Rudy Gay, Jeff Green, Brook Lopez, Kevin Love, O.J. Mayo, JaVale McGee White - Derrick Rose, Tyson Chandler, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Eric Gordon, Danny Granger, Andre Iguodala, Lamar Odom, Gerald Wallace...
  17. Undisputed

Halo: Reach

Official trailer YouTube - HALO Reach HD OFFICIAL TRAILER E3 2010 MICROSOFT XBOX 360 KINECT PRESS CONFERENCE Firefight game mode trailer YouTube - Halo: Reach Firefight Trailer - E3 2010 Multiplayer(Invasion Slayer) gameplay with commentary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6y2FsjbXTA The game...
  18. Undisputed

(Off-topic) Del Negro gets second interview from the Clippers

Clipper news: Coaching search update | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times I'm pulling for Vinny. I think he'd be good for the Clippers. If it were up to me, I'd take VDN over Casey.
  19. Undisputed

2010 Video Game Wishlist

What game(s) do you plan to get that's due out this year? For me it's Halo: Reach, Fable 3, and maybe Dead Rising 2.
  20. Undisputed

Rate the last movie you watched

I've seen these threads in a couple forums I have posted at. Let's have one here. Prince of Persia: 6.5/10 Good action sequences and CGI. The acting could've been better and the movie dragged on a bit. Altogether is was a fun watch, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again.