Search results

1. Diehardfan

Oops the Cubbies did it again..

Considering the path Hendricks is heading down....tonights start is kinda big. Most of us hoping the second half Taillon is the guy we will see tonight. If not, look for Hoyer to go into super dumpster diving mode soon.
  2. Diehardfan

How much would it take to let CW go?

Might be the most important pick in Bears history.....I mean....if he turns out to be the real deal, he will be the only franchise QB the team has ever had in like 100 years. That's history. But because of what they could have gotten for the pick....if he's a bust....it will be worse than the...
  3. Diehardfan

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

Agreed. But it would have to be a great offer. They have 8 picks next year....missing only a 7th rounder, I believe. Just take your best available players with the 4 this year. No need to be stupid.
  4. Diehardfan

Just like that, 2024 Season Starting Tomorrow..

Whether he is guilty or not is irrelevant. This franchise wouldn't have the stones to bring him here either way.
  5. Diehardfan

This is the kind of managing you get for $40 mil? He should've considered it a win to be leading in this game....but no, out comes Mr. Batting practice for the 5th.
  6. Diehardfan

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Completely agree. I mean what you see in college is all you got to go by....but the fact of the matter is that 90% of the players they are competing against are not NFL quality. It's why I'm skeptical about CW. I mean sure, they could have gotten a ton for the pick....but who's to say the guys...
  7. Diehardfan

Mastrobation shouldn't be in MLB. Madrigal is playing his role. #1 being a defensive caddy to Morel at third. Plus he can play 2B and even SS in a pinch. Not bad for .250 hitter....he's earned his spot.
  8. Diehardfan

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

It's the season of awful threads, you had to know Biff would stick his fat nose in there.
  9. Diehardfan

If Was offered Jonathan Allen, DL and #152 for #75

Everyone knew it would be a wacky wait till draft day....but good Lord. And there's still another ten days to go.
  10. Diehardfan

86 mph fastball is telling.....not enough separation from his off speed stuff. He used to throw 90. He's walking guys now trying to be too fine. He may not be done yet, but he's close.
  11. Diehardfan

B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

You might be the only one.....
  12. Diehardfan

I read this morning that Brown was on a pitch count as he wasn't properly stretched out in AAA. Regardless, early pulls is part of Counsels MO.
  13. Diehardfan

Time for Hoyer to start shopping
  14. Diehardfan

Not anymore. This commish may have implemented something to help pitchers but if he did, I can't think of it. He doesn't care for 2-1 games, he wants 6-5 games. From pitch clocks, to limited throws to 1B to stretched out relief appearances, to the DH, to starting extra innings with a guy on...
  15. Diehardfan

They can score.... they'll go as far as their pitching can take them.
  16. Diehardfan

I'm not. Hendriks is probably done....he doesn't fool people anymore. Not enough change of speed between his lame FB and off speed stuff. The dumpster diver has left this team short of pitching. Rotation is paper thin, the pen is weak....doesn't matter who is managing. You can't count on your...
  17. Diehardfan

If Vikes offered Jefferson and #23 for #9, would you take it?

Good Lord....draft day can't get here fast enough.
  18. Diehardfan

I'm hoping it's the weather being a big factor but the bullpen hasn't looked much different than last year. The same clown show with a few new faces. It's supposed to be around 50 over the weekend and against a good team so we'll see.
  19. Diehardfan

With the 9th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Bears select...

Don't know about JJ, but I agree....I've been questioning CW from day one. I hope to hell I'm wrong.
  20. Diehardfan

With the 9th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Bears select...

Maybe trade down a tad....get lucky and grab Verse in early teens....pick up a second in the deal and take a look at a guy like Troy Franklin who could be available in that range. Burner speed and good route runner, would be a nice fit with the other two WRs. But I was hoping for that out of...