Search results

1. BigSoxHurt35

Bulls interested in Shawn Marion

The Miami Heat, Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls and a few other teams join the Dallas Mavericks among those who have expressed interest in Marion, a source said. ESPN.com Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Miami Heat, Free Agency, Shawn Marion - See more at...
  2. BigSoxHurt35

Bulls to meet with Pau Gasol

Gasol has said numerous times that his main priority is playing for a title-contending team. He will meet with Oklahoma City, Chicago and Golden State and might also sit down with the Lakers, the team that has employed him since acquiring him from Memphis in February 2008. Los Angeles Times -...
  3. BigSoxHurt35

Affalo to Denver

@WojYahooNBA: Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
  4. BigSoxHurt35

Robin Ventura extended

@whitesox: BREAKING: #WhiteSox have agreed to terms on a multiyear contract extension with manager Robin Ventura. http://t.co/YlKBtcees7
  5. BigSoxHurt35

Great read on our offseason

http://ow.ly/sAJAz
  6. BigSoxHurt35

Sox take C Nieto in rule 5 draft

Adrian Nieto - C - White Sox White Sox selected C Adrian Nieto from the Nationals in the 2013 Rule 5 draft. Say hello to your new backup catcher, Chicago. The 24-year-old Cuban hit .285 with 68 runs, 53 RBI and 11 homers across 110 games for High Class-A Potomac in 2013. That would seem to...
  7. BigSoxHurt35

2014 offseason thread

I'm going to start this one early lol. Can't wait til the season's done. Right now, we have the 2nd pick in next year's draft.
  8. BigSoxHurt35

GM: Ventura's Job Safe

http://espn.go.com/espn/sportscenter/feed/#1-9528599 Updated: August 1, 2013, 1:36 PM ET GM: Robin Ventura's job safe By Doug Padilla | ESPNChicago.com CLEVELAND -- Despite a brutal season for the Chicago White Sox that does not show any signs of improvement in the near future, manager Robin...
  9. BigSoxHurt35

2013 White Sox Waiver Trade Period Thread

I'll start it. Hope to see us get rid of Rios and Ramirez at the very least. Hope Danks pitches good so some team might get desparate enough to claim him if some pitchers go down this month.
  10. BigSoxHurt35

White Sox Trade Peavy In 3 Team Deal

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Source: #RedSox close to acquiring #WhiteSox’s Peavy. on Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 37s red sox and white sox have a peavy deal.
  11. BigSoxHurt35

Good Job Rienzo Tonight

6 IP 5 3 R 0 ER 5 K 3 BB on 1 error by Alexei from the fucking ump screening Ramirez and he couldn't see the ball. Then got bourn to ground out to 2nd and go spiked at first. Stayed in the game and got out of the jam. Then pitched a clean sixth except for the Giambi single. Also all 3 walks were...
  12. BigSoxHurt35

Phegley with his 2nd HR in 3 games

Great to see. I've been waiting for him to be called up.
  13. BigSoxHurt35

White Sox Sign Number 2 International Prospect OF Micker Zapata

http://www.csnchicago.com/white-sox-talk/white-sox-sign-16-year-old-micker-zapata Major League Baseball's international signing window opened Tuesday, and the White Sox quickly struck by landing one of the top players on the market. Dominican Republic native Micker Adolfo Zapata, 16, received...
  14. BigSoxHurt35

Anyone know where to mail..?

my Frank Thomas jersey to get signed? I live in Charleston, SC and have no chance to meet him again
  15. BigSoxHurt35

Knicks PA announcer

You guys ever heard this guy after the Knicks make a basket? God he's annoying
  16. BigSoxHurt35

OFT but want your opinions

Is it me or do these concerts at the super bowl, and all star NBA weekends suck? I just dont like any of these performances and they seem to get worse every year:shot:
  17. BigSoxHurt35

Miggy Cabrera DUI

Was arrested this morning on DUI charges in florida FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera has been arrested on drunken driving charges in Florida. The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office said the 27-year-old's car engine was smoking alongside a road late Wednesday when a...
  18. BigSoxHurt35

Sox Sign OF Lastings Milledge To Minors Deal

Per rotoworld.com White Sox sign OF Milledge to minors deal White Sox signed OF Lastings Milledge to a minor league contract. The contract includes an invite to spring training. Milledge, who turns 26 in April, was left unsigned all winter, possibly due to character concerns that have...
  19. BigSoxHurt35

White Sox Sign Jesse Crain

Jesse Crain-R-Twins Dec. 15 - 8:54 pm et MLB.com's Peter Gammons reports that the White Sox have reached a three-year deal with free agent reliever Jesse Crain. Source: Peter Gammons on Twitter
  20. BigSoxHurt35

Why?!!

On God's green earth...is Keith Bogans on this team?? Yes he finally made a couple 3s last night but man he just needs to never shoot!! He sucks at offense Id rather have Brewer out there