Search results

1. Caption This!

Do these shoes make me look insane?
  2. Trestman presser on ESPN 1000 now

worked great, thanks for posting.
  3. TC posting recommendation

that... was... awesome SIGN HIM
  4. Did anyone listen to Phil Emery on Waddle and Silvy just now?

Link it or it never happened
  5. Why Chilo Rachal Left Bears Article

Sling a short recap "super hacker" guy.
  6. Rate the last movie you watched

"Ran" A Japanese version of the King Lear story. 4.5/5 (like King Lear, it drags on a bit at the end or else it'd be perfect) (3rd viewing)
  7. Alshon Jeffery's Target Numbers for 2013

About half of whatever BM gets would be ok; two-thirds would be better.
  8. OT: Tim Tebow tried to break up Aaron Hernandez violent bar fight in 2007

I wonder how long it would take to staple someone to death? That sounds like a terrible way to go out, and you're slightly twisted for thinking of it; I like that about you.
  9. All Things Cutler: Official Discussion Of Jay Cutler

So we all agree that slavery, bearmick and Paula Deen are bad. Yes? Another quality "Cutler thread" making up our minds about stuff once and for all, finally.
  10. OT: Tim Tebow tried to break up Aaron Hernandez violent bar fight in 2007

One added note; if a smaller guy, that is clearly overmatched, is messing with you; you're either dealing with a crazy person or about to lose a fight due to truama. (it's a simple math thing)
  11. 5 posters you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire

I'd like to think that "if I was on fire" I'd piss all over myself. Shit, it's the least I can do. Having never actually ever been on fire myself, nor ever actually ever seen anyone on fire, I'd like to think of Stop, Drop and Roll without any help from others as I piss on my self, thank you...
  12. The Advice Thread

appliances are not furniture...whole different budget/need/issue. Get the shit you need, like fridge and washer/dryer first. That's not advice; just simple logic. (Japanese people sit, eat and sleep on the floor their whole lives; surely you can manage for a few weeks/months, and it might...
  13. OT: Tim Tebow tried to break up Aaron Hernandez violent bar fight in 2007

I'm willing to bet I could whip Tebow in a street fight. (and I'm willing to bet I'd feel badly about the whole misunderstanding afterwards)
  14. The Advice Thread

LOL, be neither a borrower...nor a lender be. Sit in lawn chairs until you can pay cash for the couch you want/need/can afford. (I'm not making this stuff up; it's written in books that people buy)
  15. When was the last time you cried and why?

The worst part about my father's death...and I shared this with my friend that lost his father a few weeks ago; The absolute worst part of your's fathers death is the "new knowledge" that you're the next in line to die. Crying out in rage against the dying of the light is perfectly natural...
  16. *** Bears Forum Hosting Drive ***

Hats for everybody, and beer for the horses. Just put it on Jailbreak's card. JK
  17. OT: Tim Tebow tried to break up Aaron Hernandez violent bar fight in 2007

bearmick is a big guy so I totally understand and respect his mentality. It's a wise outlook for a person like him (his stature). But I'm a big guy's worst situation (to be avoided whenever possible). I'm neither large nor particularly strong...but I'm willing to break a windpipe or gouge...
  18. OT: Tim Tebow tried to break up Aaron Hernandez violent bar fight in 2007

If I know a "physical confrontation" is inevitable, then I will will strike early and often. (preferably first, fast and finishing) And I'm damn sure not going to tell you which of your senses I'm about to remove. (either the eyes or ears are gone, depending...) Just be thankful I ended it...