Search results

1. Jester

Did I just wake up in Cleveland?

Did I eat too many gummies and wake up in Cleveland? It surely makes me wonder watching this Bears team. I am used to some mediocre Bears football, but it's like antibiotics, you develop a tolerance. However, I have no tolerance for this level of dysfunction. This is truly a whole new level of...
  2. Jester

I really miss Devin Hester

That is all.
  3. Jester

This year, the most difficult Bears Season

I have been a Bears fan since watching games with my family in the early 80's. In other words, I have been through a lot of really shitty football as all my age will know. However, this is the most difficult season for me to get into. For the first time ever, I have absolutely no excitement or...
  4. Jester

Has Vaping saved any other smokers on here ?

Vaping has changed my life and I should have stuck with it years ago. I just got back into vaping after trying it 5 years ago, when I had an actual e-cig. I now use a mod AL85 Baby Alien from SMOK, which changed my life. 5 years ago the technology was bad and it just didn't do it for me. With...
  5. Jester

Is there a website to poll or get people's opinion ?

I'm just curious if anyone knows of a public site that you can run a public poll to a large audience on various topics. GF and I get into debates and she thinks my thinking is off and I think hers is off. It would be interesting to see the opinions of other people on these subjects, or do a...
  6. Jester

Did you even know the Bears were playing tonight ?

Yes or No ?
  7. Jester

All sites on Alshon Jeffery in Chicago?

Not only are opponents targeting Alshon, are the Bears as well? With the recent trend of Chicago Bears disposing of all of our favorite players is Alshon next? Should we be concerned with Alshon making highlight reel plays? He better watch his performance and play average at best or he will be...
  8. Jester

Video: Matt Slauson on his performance at Center

I have become a huge fan of this guy, what a great FA pickup this was. For the record, he has always had a severe stuttering condition so we don't see him in interviews often. He has made huge progress with his stuttering condition, which is fantastic. This is a great interview and gives you a...
  9. Jester

Rose can't stay healthy physically or mentally

Rose is a complete tool. He can't stay physically healthy and his recent statements make you wonder about his mental health. This guy hardly plays and he is already talking about the next big contract. It seems that he really believes the rest of the world is around here to serve him...
  10. Jester

Kyle Ortong !!!

Bring him out of retirement baby !
  11. Jester

670 the score broadcasting White Soz game on NFL draft night in Chicago

Are you kidding me? The score is broadcasting the Sox game? Who cares, it's baseball and it's Chicago baseball. Can anything be worse? Go Cards !!!!!
  12. Jester

Derrick Derrick Derrick

So sick of hearing about Rose I could vomit. I can't see how you die hard Bulls fans can take it. I will watch/listen more Bulls when Derrick is gone. Can't wait.
  13. Jester

Lawn Mower racing gone Global - may move to Finland

That's right, I have been keep'n-eye-on this for several years. A fav drinking pastime here in Blono has gone global and is ready for prime time everywhere. Time to get srs about the sport https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbKbfkGVQg Time to get Srs
  14. Jester

OT: Jim Tomsula Interview. Must see !

This is really uncomfortable to watch. The new coach is acts like he was hit by a tranquilizer and the reporter acts like he is on cocaine. WTF is going on in San Fran? Are you kidding me? Is this for real? If I was a fan I would be pissed. See the video in this link...
  15. Jester

Action Movie kid

Pretty entertaining to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Q0BB8-2nA
  16. Jester

It's clear - Trestman is no offensive genius.

Unless you are talking about him putting an "offensive" offense on the field. We have not had a more talented offense in Chicago for decades. Trestman has them performing like crap. It's quite shocking how little Trestman get's out of his players really.
  17. Jester

This offense looks like shit.

Who would have ever thought that the defense would win a game for us. This offense looked like a no-talent piece of shit offense. Trestman was terrible and Cutler looked awful. We have talented players and they play like crap. The defense actually stepped up and played ball except our...
  18. Jester

Overwhelmed with game in 2014

Wow, what a gaming year it's been after a couple of very slow ones. I simply cannot keep up with all of the games being released which is great. I can just Queue them up and will have something to play all winter. 1. shadows of mordor 2. dark souls 2 3. dragon age inquisition 4. Assassins Creed...
  19. Jester

I cannot stand INTERNET EXPLORER

It is such a steaming pile of horse shit it's unbelievable. How on earth a Company writes such a piece of shit software on it's own OS is BEYOND ME. This piece of shit will not only lock the entire browser but even process OUTSIDE of it. Every other Company writes a better browser FOR MICROSOFTS...
  20. Jester

Dark Souls 2

It's a real bitch ! I like it, but it's not for the weak gamers.