Search results

1. satchice

Stephen Gilmore released. Go get him!!

He is worth a shot, it will cost no draft picks and just cap space.
  2. satchice

Is it obvious to everyone, yet?

Is it obvious to everyone that Justin Fields was the best QB in the draft? I know some people might say we haven't actually seen him play a full game yet, but after week one would you trade Fields for ANY other player in the '21 draft?
  3. satchice

OT MNF Steelers vs Bengals

Ben looks like complete trash. Pittsburgh should definitely be in on the bidding for Trubisky as there bridge QB.
  4. satchice

Justin Fields vs Zach Wilson

The more I see and hear about Zach Wilson makes me think he is a lock at becoming the 2nd QB drafted. It seems like there is consensus that Trevor Lawrence is the best QB and then there is a significate drop off to the next group of guys. Wilson seems like he is surging so hard that he may...
  5. satchice

FA WR Market Values

I was on Spotrac this morning and noticed that they released some more market values for the Free Agents. Some of them are pretty interesting. Name / Age / Market Value / Projected Contract Sammy Watkins / 24 / 5.9M avg / 3 years $17,991,258 Marqise Lee / 26 / 7.5M avg / 4 years $30,007,580...
  6. satchice

Rookie QBs

Who will be the first to start? Who is in the best situation? Mitch Trubisky Competition: Mike Glennon This is an odd situation, because even if Mitch looks like the better QB in camp and throughout preseason he might not be named the starter. Mike Glennon is getting paid 18 million dollars...
  7. satchice

Things to watch during OTAs

This is cut from the Sun Times that I thought was interesting. If there’s one thing to watch at OTAs in the next three weeks, it’s how often Trubisky gets to throw to wide receiver Kevin White. The Bears are intent on giving Trubisky a year to develop, which sure sounds like the right idea. But...
  8. satchice

What makes the weak QB draft class

What makes this draft class weak? In a typical NFL draft there will be 1 maybe 2 franchise QBs. Once maybe every 20 years will produce 3 ie 1983 and 1998. This year most analysts are saying that maybe 3 guy are franchise QBs, so what gives? What makes this a weaker then the previous 10 years...
  9. satchice

Back to earth

For months we have been debating what QB we should pick @3 Trubisky v Watson who is the 3rd best QB Kizer v Mahommes This is a wake up call. Pace isn't draft any of those guys. I would like to know your opinions on who will be better out of Nate Peterman or Davis Webb. I am assuming Trub...
  10. satchice

Trubiskey's Pro day

It doesn't look like the best passer will be a Chicago Bear, unless Pace is trying not to show his hand. Mitch says he has individual team workouts set up with Browns, Jets, 49ers, Chiefs, among others. More than 50 NFL personnel people are here at UNC pro day. No head coaches, though. ESPN's...
  11. satchice

Saints release quarterback Garrett*Grayson

If he is 1/10th as good as he is in Madden then Pace need to buy this kid a plane ticket. He looked better then Hoyer in preseason when they both played the PATS. Saints release quarterback Garrett*Grayson
  12. satchice

Patriots Cut Matt Flynn

He is better then any of our current backups, right?
  13. satchice

Melton Visting Seahawks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/14/henry-melton-to-visit-with-seahawks/