Search results

1. Ryan Pace ripped by media

Cool sentence, dude.
  2. Name Examples of Ruined QBs Starting Too Early

And the same problems plagued him for the entirety of his career: reverting to poor mechanics under duress, and waiting for receivers to get completely open before throwing. i.e., relying on his arm strength to get him out of trouble. which we all know from years of experience worked exactly...
  3. Davis Webb a potential 1st rounder?

a random nfl exec just told me that jarron gilbert jumping out of a pool is hella impressive. take that for what it's worth.
  4. Jordan Howard

i think the problem here is that bear's fans arent used to having wr's who can catch the ball, we all think that it's a really important part of the rb's game. it's absurd to wring your hands over an RB not being great at catching deep bombs, we've got alshon and white for that. who fucking...
  5. Forte is done as a Bear

oh i took too long to type that.
  6. Forte is done as a Bear

i guess for the sake of your argument, it needs to be pointed out that you're glossing over the fact that on top of rodgers - brady, romo and brees all were groomed for a year. they're only four of the best qb's of the last decade.
  7. Bears Mock Offseason [Dedicated to Pride]

i'll be waiting for the mock dedicated to sloth.
  8. Warren Sapp -DOH!!!!

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/562375647579103232
  9. I lost all respect for Belichick last night

is there a more empty comment on the internet than "i've lost all respect for ____" ?
  10. Brandon Marshall the least efficient Bear

we're talking about this season when marshall has been hobbling around on one ankle for the majority of it?
  11. Is Mel Tucker ..

is tucker white?
  12. OT: To the bozos who think Kirk Cousins sucks...

well, there's absolutely no established pattern of defenses having no tape of a player, said player playing great for a few weeks, and then once defenses figure him out his stock plummets back to earth, soooo.... OP's story checks out.
  13. Lovie Smith needs to loosen up with Bucs offense

all the bitching about their offense being terrible conveniently ignores the fact that their offensive coordinator is recovering from heart surgery. couple that with the middle of their offensive line basically dieing in training camp and it's pretty petty to blame it on lovie...
  14. Biffany vs 49ers board leader- time for a trade?

more like bored leader amirite
  15. OK we got Holmes...ORTONS NEXT!

"Orton can make the clutch throws to WIN a game!" said no one, ever.
  16. Kyle Fuller Article “He’s going to be a star in this league,”

yup. the fuller flip is going to make us all forget about the peanut punch when it's gone.
  17. Eagles at Bears Preseason Game 1 IGT 8/8/14 TV:FOX-Chicago Radio: WBBM 780 AM

palmer isnt the most mobile qb apparently
  18. Bennett Update

earl hasnt signed yet
  19. OT: Jim Caldwell Not Concerned About Rookie Eric Ebron's Drops

are people really sure he's not concerned?