Search results

1. houheffna

Here we go again...

Mitch Lawrence is opening a can of worms here... http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2014/03/22/nba-here-we-go-again-bulls-expect-derrick-rose-back-in-time-for-the-playoffs/
  2. houheffna

Bulls set the market for Luol Deng?

This was on CBS Sports. If they get this I was wrong and RoseMVP was right...I think it was him that said this... http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24390512/report-bulls-want-young-player-and-pick-for-luol-deng
  3. houheffna

The Bulls' Tradeable Assets

Here is a Sun-Times article about who other teams want and who they don't want. Very interesting... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/24580074-579/bulls-might-not-trade-players-other-teams-might-want.html
  4. houheffna

Dan Lebetard on the Miami Heat...

Here is a view of the situation with the team from Lebetard's point of view. What is a shame is the truth will be dismissed...as is pointed out in this column, due to hatred of the 2 players who came to Miami, when the one who is letting the team down...is the guy who was there all the time...
  5. houheffna

Adrian Woj's thoughts on the Bulls...

and other things...but here is a tidbit... "The Bulls have needed much more consistent scoring out of Richard Hamilton, and far less telling everyone in the locker room what they need to do to be champions. Several sources say it grated on some Bulls since Hamilton's arrival in December, but...
  6. houheffna

Different view of Sox farm system

Am I the only one that heard ab out Baseball America using new standards, moving the Sox farm system up to 20 from 30? Another way to evaluate the White Sox farm system - South Side Sox
  7. houheffna

Whitlock lays the smack down on Kobe...

Yep...this is personal...and ludicrous. LeBron James haters make Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers a false living legend 030412 - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN
  8. houheffna

Stacey King Soundboard

Stacey King Soundboard | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHICAGO BULLS anybody know about this???
  9. houheffna

Who is the MVP?

Last year I asked people to face the facts and some of you all got all butt hurt over it. So I just want to sit back and see who everybody is saying the League MVP is... So tell me...who is it?
  10. houheffna

OT: Hakeem turns 49

My second favorite player of all time. While there may have been better players (not many), I would take Hakeem over any player in a game 7 not named Michael Jordan. So yeah, that means if I had a choice between Hakeem and Kobe, I am taking Hakeem.
  11. houheffna

MJ says one player compares to him....

I don't usually do this...but...HAHAHAHAHA!!! I would love to see what Doug Thonus and the others have to say about this... Michael Jordan thinks only Kobe Bryant deserves comparisons | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
  12. houheffna

Obama destroys Rondo's confidence...

Wow...shocked if its true... Did Barack Obama destroy Rajon Rondo
  13. houheffna

Krause and Jackson shake hands...

at the behest of Tex Winter, who can no longer speak. He wanted to see those guys shake hands...and they did out of mutual respect for Winter. I thought that was a great, unselfish gesture by all 3 men Reunited: Phil Jackson and Jerry Krause have common cause - chicagotribune.com Winter...
  14. houheffna

Kobe to Rose....

Won't be seeing this for a while...maybe... ‪Kobe Bryant to Derrick Rose, nice assist! (SMART All Stars vs PBA All Stars 2011)‬‏ - YouTube
  15. houheffna

Bulls Tradition video...

I am wondering if anybody knows where I can find the updated version of this video. This version is from Rose's rookie season. My favorite part of pregame, moreso than the introductions... Dailymotion - NBA Bulls History and Tradition - a Sports & Extreme video
  16. houheffna

Exodus?

Deron Williams is the first big name that may have committed. This tells me that things are not going good... Report: Deron Williams will play in Turkey if lockout lingers | ProBasketballTalk
  17. houheffna

Retro Bulls game...

Just saw this online...posted on twitter and thought I should post it here. Just one guy's analysis of an old Bulls game between the Bulls and the Pistons... PBT’s RetroBall: Pistons-Bulls ’89 and Jordan’s good bad day | ProBasketballTalk
  18. houheffna

Pacers and Bucks...don't look now....

Both teams may have shortened the distance between them and the Bulls. I think both teams improved themselves. Hill to Indiana, and from what I hear, a decent draft pick. Jackson to Milwaukee (that could be combustible because of Skiles)...but anyway...they improved, I still think the Bulls...
  19. houheffna

Draft Day rumors

I will get it started...someone asked about Noah...supposedly Draft Buzz: Monta, Odom, Rambis and more - CBSSports.com
  20. houheffna

Tuesday Big Day for Lockout

I don't know if its true or if its posturing...but Tuesday seems to be the big day as far as the CBA goes...reportedly they are almost 1 Billion dollars apart. How do you make that up in one day? Will be interesting to see what happens...