Search results

1. scottiepippen1994

The Solution !!!!

2. scottiepippen1994

Bulls trading Noah for more pics. :(

Whats this im hearing about PaxGar trying to trade Noah for more draftpicks or just cap space? Link below...
  3. scottiepippen1994

Aldridge?

Is there's still a possibility to trade Noah for LaMarcus Aldridge? Then we can amnesty Boozer and bring Melo here this summer... ALDRIDGE-MELO-ROSE??????? SOUNDS NICE DONT IT?
  4. scottiepippen1994

Loul Deng Memorial. 2004 to 2014.

A decade of memories with the blood diamond and king of showtime...Ill miss the humor in watching Deng look down at his feet to dribble a basketball, his missed close range layups and awkward moves to the basket....the fun....the excitement......the memories.....He will be missed.....well..at...
  5. scottiepippen1994

Bulls vs Celtics game thread

exciting
  6. scottiepippen1994

The Most Important Move That MUST Be Done Before Trade Deadline.

THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTANT MOVE THAT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE IS THE RESIGNATION OR FIRING OF PAXGAR. NO OTHER MOVES CAN OR WILL BE DONE UNTIL THEY ARE GONE GONE GONE....... GONE!!!!!!! GET IT DONE REINSDORFF........THE SOONER THE BETTER, THEN THE ROSTER MOVES CAN BEGIN. TRUTH
  7. scottiepippen1994

Some real creepy shit.

:thinking: I dont know what to make of it..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-eNHzdlAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player Gar cant be talking to Tim about........coming back.......nawww......couldnt be....could it? :(
  8. scottiepippen1994

Waiter vs Bulls game thread.

He can score. Without the leagues best defender Butler available to stop him, Dion Waiter may score like 30 to 40 on us tonight. Get it done PaxGar. :troll:
  9. scottiepippen1994

Bulls vs Detroit

I thought Tibbs don't play rookies.........Snell staring tonight. Enjoy
  10. scottiepippen1994

The good old days happy thread.

Since there's nothing currently good to look forward to in the future, there is always a good past to look back and reflect on. With that said, use this thread to post happy memories or post your favorite videos from the glory days............I figured this could be used as an escape thread from...
  11. scottiepippen1994

The stand pat ritual will continue

The Bulls front office announces earlier that there sticking with Deng for the long run......... This means that they have no plans to trade Deng.............Or anyone..... Same ole same ole..
  12. scottiepippen1994

The Rose Garden

I find it extremely interesting that Sam Bowie, Brandon Roy, Greg Oden and Derrick Rose all suffered career altering injuries on the Rose Garden.... That place must be cursed. And even more ironic is that Derricks last name is Rose. WEIRD?
  13. scottiepippen1994

Bulls Clippers game thread,

Damn. Lets party like its 1999? :derbulls:
  14. scottiepippen1994

Positive News

Well if theres any positive about this, it is that now this forum wont struggle to find an interesting topic to discuss. :shrug: Theres alot to talk about now. Plus this guys still here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiCDuS4Hgg Damn, guess not.
  15. scottiepippen1994

Paxs plan working to perfection

DRAFT POSITIONING. Deja Vu Rose lost his other knee. Just wow. :(
  16. scottiepippen1994

Lets just keep him.

I dont want Deng to leave. Hes the hardest working guy on this team and has been for 3 years. If Deng is willing to sign for a reasonable price, resign the man. Id rather see Dengs jersey retired than kirks. :shrug: But if Lebron or Melo would sign with the Bulls, then fuck him. :smug:
  17. scottiepippen1994

Game Threads?

I know its preseason, but there should still be game threads. The Bulls have been kicking ass all preseason. They are kicking OKC's as right now as i type. If we are Bulls fans, we should be on here supporting them through this preseason with as much enthusiasm. Come on people! WTF? Go Bulls.
  18. scottiepippen1994

Mike Dunleavy fan thread.

Im starting to really like what this guy brings to the table. He does a little of everything and he does it at almost 7 feet tall. Im noticing he also can make plays for others, as hes not a bad ball handler. I see he actually puts efforts on the defensive side of things. Plus im seeing what...
  19. scottiepippen1994

Fresh Start

Derrick Rose is back. Looking good. Last year was lastyear and i no longer hold a grudge. Derrick worked hard to get back and he will be sucessful. Godbless Rose as he takes back his dominence over the league this year. We really need him. My negativity over summer aquisitions or lack of is...
  20. scottiepippen1994

Sorry Derrick

Hello Mr. Rose. The last weak i have infested this forum with negativity and critical analisis's. Only did it because your my favorite player on the Bulls(maybe because your the best on the Bulls,LoL), but only getting the negatives out of the ways in my postings. Yes, i would like you to do...