Search results

1. Monk

Are we tanking?

It kind of feels like we're tanking. If we were, who are we tanking for? I don't think it's like there is an Andrew Luck coming out this year. Maybe there is but I just don't follow college that close. We are all pretty sure the Colts tanked for Luck right? Like did the coaches and GM and...
  2. Monk

MNF-Vikings vs Giants

I'm drinking and feel like posting about the game. First, OBJ needs Jesus Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Monk

Bears Sign CJ Wilson

From Pinetown NC. Went to ECU. Won a Super Bowl with the Packers. 6'3" 290 DE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Monk

Jordan Howard getting praise from Loggains

https://twitter.com/bradbiggs/status/779030437318516736 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Monk

Today we lay out pastor to rest

He was a really good dude. Lost a battle with liver and eso****eal cancer. He was diagnosed last August. Two weeks ago he was in the pulpit preaching his last sermon and saying good bye to his congregation. He was an extremely intelligent man. He was a doctor of theology but didn't allow people...
  6. Monk

Kodi

I just had someone tell me about it tonight. Anybody use it? Mods feel free to move to donator forum if there is my legal issues. I know Kodi isn't illegal itself but some add-ons are sketchy I guess. I'm thinking about getting a fire tv with Kodi
  7. Monk

The Returned

Started watching on Netflix. I actually started the foreign version a while back but didn't feel like dealing with subtitles. I like it but I like stuff where I have no idea what is going on. What can I say, I liked Lost.
  8. Monk

Altercations at Child's Sporting Events

Have you guys ever seen or been involved in one? I was pretty close today. My daughter and this other girl on her team don't get along. We all know it. We've told our daughter eleventy billion times to stay away from the girl. It's both of their faults. They both talk trash constantly. So the...
  9. Monk

Zombie Games

I just really want a game that is like the walking dead. Where the object is to survive and try and build society back somewhat. I just got dying light and it's fun and all, but I'd like a game that you have to kill zombies with a head shot and one head shot ends them. Also where there are no...
  10. Monk

I'm leaving the board for good.

Sike!! You know you'd miss me.
  11. Monk

Rams staying in Missouri

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/708687502253690880 The Rams apparently are staying in St. Louis. In one very specific, self-serving way. Per a league source, contracts being offered to new players state that the laws of Missouri, not California, control the relationship. The NFL...
  12. Monk

Dave Mirra Found Dead

Man that sucks. He was in town (Greenville, NC) visiting friends and they found him this morning in his truck dead from a apparent self inflicted gunshot. I was never a huge BMX guy but he brought the sport to my home town and was one of the greatest. He had a wife and two kids.
  13. Monk

Bears Trivia: 1/18/16

What quarterback set a franchise record when he posted a 109.0 passer rating? 5000 inter web point to the first correct answer. Points will be mailed UPS within the next 365 business days or not at all. Good luck!
  14. Monk

Trivia: 1-6-16

What wide receiver set a Bears' single season record that lasted 37 years when h caught 93 passes in 1964? *First correct answer gets 5000 points. This is a game where everything is made up and the points don't matter.*
  15. Monk

Pro-bowlers

Not a single one. Smh. Not a good year for the Bears.
  16. Monk

Patriots Vs Eagles

Huh? Is the end really nigh?
  17. Monk

Cam Newton celebration controversy

I don't know any reason this is a controversy other than he's black and some mom sent out a letter about her nine year old being upset he was show boating. I like how the linebacker that try's to get in his face was dancing after a sack earlier...
  18. Monk

Rob Ryan Fired

I guess letting Kirk Cousins and the Redskins put up 47 was the last straw. http://fb.me/2wRJxf3vF
  19. Monk

Glazer: Bears think MCL for Forte

Just said on Fox after Seahawks v Cowboys
  20. Monk

Next year and moving forward

I feel like we are going to be really good next year. I think our worst nightmare will be losing one of these coordinators to a HC job. I think Pace and the scouts have done a good job getting some young players with potential. Another offseason with a decent draft and UDFAs plus a free agent or...