Search results

1. GaelicSoxFan

Best Buy

The Magnolia store-within-a-store at Best Buy is all about the upsells. I think they work on commission.
  2. GaelicSoxFan

Aaron Rodgers plans to play for eight more years.

Key word: HE. In case he hasn't noticed, the NFL is a meat grinder of a league. The teams by and large decide when a player is done due to his eroding skills and deteriorating body.
  3. GaelicSoxFan

Best Buy

I'm playing catch-up on this. It seems very strange to me. I bought an Acer monitor at Best Buy to replace my old ViewSonic when it bit the dust. Mine has an HDMI hookup and works perfectly with my Mac mini.
  4. GaelicSoxFan

Moving to the city?

Good brewpub in Beverly called Horse Thief Hollow too.
  5. GaelicSoxFan

Mods don't Want us to Discuss Cutler

No they hate seeing guys like you vent on every bit of minutiae
  6. GaelicSoxFan

Coffee

I bet you're one of those douchebags who drinks those energy drinks (which btw are loaded with sugar and have at least twice the amount of caffeine of coffee). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GaelicSoxFan

Have you ever been on TV?

Loved that show Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GaelicSoxFan

Game of Thrones Thread

Tommen needs to quit being such a mama's boy
  9. GaelicSoxFan

Game of Thrones Thread

I wanted to reach right through my monitor and slap that smug look off of Cersei's face
  10. GaelicSoxFan

Have you ever been on TV?

Bozo show as a kid. I was also interviewed by Joanie Lum coming out of the O'Hare oasis after an ice storm a few years ago. I told her that after I'd dropped my dad off at the airport I had fishtailed while leaving. Don't know if I made it on air but she did repeat my line about fishtailing...
  11. GaelicSoxFan

Official CCS Grillmasters thread

Frozen HRI sausage pizza to which I added extra cheese and mushrooms. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. GaelicSoxFan

The 6 essential burgers in Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. GaelicSoxFan

What Did You Have For Lunch?

Depends on which theme for the restaurant they use. They have two themes. Some like the one in Crestwood are 1950's diner (although if they truly wanted to go 1950's they'd have the jukebox thing at every booth). Others like the one in Tinley are 1930's Prohibition. On the slightly humorous...
  14. GaelicSoxFan

Rate the last movie you watched

At the theater: Avengers: Age of Ultron. [emoji106][emoji106] At home: Batman Begins. [emoji106][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. GaelicSoxFan

Official CCS Grillmasters thread

Burger on the grill Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. GaelicSoxFan

The 6 essential burgers in Chicago

Screw all these fancypants burgers. Give me Top Notch on 95th Street any day of the week.
  17. GaelicSoxFan

Wicker Park Taco Bell applies for liquor license

"Demolition Man" is starting to come true
  18. GaelicSoxFan

Coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. GaelicSoxFan

Pizza Thread

The Aurelio's in Tinley and Mokena seem to do a good business.
  20. GaelicSoxFan

Pizza Thread

Here is how my ideal pizza would be: Crust: a Home Run Inn style crust Sauce: red sauce with oregano, basil, garlic and olive oil Cheese: a blend of mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, romano and asiago. Toppings: Sausage and mushroom