Search results

1. GaelicSoxFan

Who ordered the meatball sandwich?

Crap like this makes me believe the Sun-Times needs to go the hell away http://chicagosuntimes.com/sports/why-jay-cutler-and-his-54-million-need-to-be-benched/
  2. GaelicSoxFan

I have an idea

How about all you mouthbreathing ex-CBMBers keep all your game day thoughts either to yourself or in the IGT?
  3. GaelicSoxFan

Go home, Wilbon. You're drunk.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7152162/chicago-bears-take-chance-terrell-owens
  4. GaelicSoxFan

Boers & Bernstein 2013 Tournament of Bad

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tournament-of-bad/ I'm nominating this year's TOB field for the 2014 TOB.
  5. GaelicSoxFan

2012-13 Chicago Wolves Season Thread

Home opener is Saturday. I wish I was going :(. Mods, plz sticky.
  6. GaelicSoxFan

RIP Neil Armstrong

Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, dead at 82
  7. GaelicSoxFan

Post something people don't know about you

Post something or things we don't know about you. I'll get us started. I check my email more than I do my snail mail.
  8. GaelicSoxFan

2012 Iowa Hawkeyes Football Thread

09/01/12 vs. Northern Illinois Chicago, IL 2:30 PM 09/08/12 vs. Iowa State Iowa City, IA 2:30 PM 09/15/12 vs. Northern Iowa Iowa City, IA 2:30 PM 09/22/12 vs. Central Michigan Iowa City, IA TBA 09/29/12 vs. Minnesota (HC) * Iowa City, IA 11:00 AM 10/13/12 at Michigan State * East...
  9. GaelicSoxFan

Quite possibly the worst "Star Spangled Banner" ever

This is even worse than Carl Lewis or the "Barr-Mangled Banner".
  10. GaelicSoxFan

Podcasts

What podcasts do you guys get? I get Nerdist, SModcast, a couple of NPR shows (Car Talk and Mountain Stage) and the Windy City ThunderBolts game recaps.
  11. GaelicSoxFan

Post fun facts about your friends and family members

Discuss.
  12. GaelicSoxFan

Favorite Baseball Movie?

Post yours.
  13. GaelicSoxFan

Favorite NASCAR memorabilia

Mine: Matt Kenseth autograph Justin Allgaier autograph All of my Matt Kenseth shirts 2007 Carhartt 1:64 COT diecast 2008 DeWalt pit area hat 2010 Justin Allgaier 1:64 diecast (freebie they were giving out at the JA signing)
  14. GaelicSoxFan

2012 Indianapolis 500 Thread

2012 Indianapolis 500 Live Grid - Indianapolis 500 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway Love the cap Jean Alesi is wearing in his pic, but he needs the goggles and scarf to complete the picture.
  15. GaelicSoxFan

Paulie earns AL Player of the Week honors

White Sox first baseman Paul Konerko wins American League Player of the Week | whitesox.com: News :yeah:
  16. GaelicSoxFan

RIP Moose Skowron

Moose Skowron dies at age 81 - chicagotribune.com
  17. GaelicSoxFan

2012 Chicago Area Minor League Baseball Discussion

Post your Kane County Cougars/Joliet Slammers/Windy City ThunderBolts/Schaumburg Boomers/Gary SouthShore RailCats stuff here.
  18. GaelicSoxFan

10 best unibrows in sports

Best Unibrows In Sports History | Jockular I just want to take a hedge trimmer to all of them.
  19. GaelicSoxFan

2012 Boers & Bernstein Tournament of Bad

The Tournament Of Bad I got Guy Fieri, The State of Pennsylvania, Italian Cruise Ship Captains and Marathon Runners Who Brag in the Final Four.
  20. GaelicSoxFan

Fat Tuesday Haps

Anyone got anything going on? The only thing I got going on is chowing down on paczki. Got one more lemon-filled one from the bakery at Walt's Foods waiting for me when I get home.