Search results

1. Rustysurf83

Clevinger coming back

🤣. At this point just embrace being a completely dysfunctional organization and sign Bauer.
  2. Rustysurf83

Cease to the Padres

Cease to the Padres for 3 prospects and a reliever. Haven’t really looked yet. Thorpe sounds promising but overall I feel the return is underwhelming. Drew Thorpe and Jairo Iriarte, the Padres' No. 5 and No. 8 prospects, respectively, and A-ball outfielder Samuel Zavala, ranked seventh, are...
  3. Rustysurf83

PECOTA projects Six to finish 3rd in Division

I think they are way off. Anything short of winning the Central is massively underperforming. JR made a huge mistake hiring hit drunk, racist buddy as the manager but, hopefully, that doesn’t have a huge affect. MLB managers are the least important head coaches in major sports assuming he...
  4. Rustysurf83

IST: Sox @ Oakland

Sanchez in, batting 9th tonight Rodon starts.
  5. Rustysurf83

Rusney Castillo

Another Cuban, seemed very impressive in his workouts. Projects as a CF/LF type. Not sure if the Sox are serious contenders, but you would think their experience gives them an edge. I wonder what his deal will look like compared to Abreu and Puig.
  6. Rustysurf83

Teahen calls out Oney on Twitter

ESPY_TEAHEN Mark Teahen --Hope my career is good enough 2 1day raise a kid 2lazy & dumb 2have a real job so I can pay his bills & he can think he's successful #Goals-- This could get awesome. So awesome, in fact, the KW may have to pull of a deal to get Teahen back. He is now officially my...
  7. Rustysurf83

Viciedo out 3-4 weeks

Fractured thumb on a HBP today.