Search results

1. KittiesKorner

CW got his NFL nickname already.

You seem petrified that nfl players that you watch on tv want to buttfuck you. And you keep a list of them.
  2. KittiesKorner

Illini BB

Damn had no idea but agree re: the sequel
  3. KittiesKorner

Illini BB

I found him underwhelming as a young Paulie Walnuts in ‘Many Saints of Newark’
  4. KittiesKorner

How to Solve Bears' Passrush Problem: Sack Total Adjusted with Sweat

Depending on when the draft is, you are never going to replenish your full 22. Watch the tape
  5. KittiesKorner

OT: Will the Bears having an openly homosexual QB make you closeted gays(not a bad thing!) finally come out? [Gay Sex Only: Dongbears welcomed]

Ccs doesn’t let me post images in the right place any more despite cursor placement but FUCK IT
  6. KittiesKorner

OT: Will the Bears having an openly homosexual QB make you closeted gays(not a bad thing!) finally come out? [Gay Sex Only: Dongbears welcomed]

Coast guard coxswain Hartman: ‘What is this soppy pussy doing in my head??? You’re in a world of shit’ @Warrior Spirit: ‘I am in a world of soppy pussies’
  7. KittiesKorner

I think he may be _projecting_ from the traumatic moment his coast guard drill coxswain called him a literal soppy pussy for not being able to hold his breath underwater for longer than a minute and rang the bell
  8. KittiesKorner

Sounds like someone needs to throw Sparkles a lifesaver to suck on like during his Coast Guard days
  9. KittiesKorner

Ask sparkles about the coast guard motto. Never leave your buddy’s behind
  10. KittiesKorner

I applaud Ryan Poles’s capri pants

You been working hard. You need a break
  11. KittiesKorner

Per usual, Sparkles just tries to obfuscate that he, or it, worships a pederastic culture, and tries to forget about those 'hard' times in the Coast Guard
  12. KittiesKorner

Are the Bears already trying to ruin Caleb Williams?

the post didn't really need a lay-up
  13. KittiesKorner

Arlington Heights bluff called and they are folding.

You're talking to a biznessman bro
  14. KittiesKorner

Are the Bears already trying to ruin Caleb Williams?

a history of shitty offense?
  15. KittiesKorner

thanks, dick. https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2022/2/25/22951349/hotel-tax-revenues-soldier-field-renovation-bonds-taxpayers-illinois-sports-facilities-authority
  16. KittiesKorner

As you are a savvy business guy, explain to me like I'm 5 how the hotel tax until 2033 will work
  17. KittiesKorner

“Order of extensions”

I just saying yesterday extend players who stay healthy and good
  18. KittiesKorner

“Order of extensions”

I want T. Jenks if he stay healthy and play elite
  19. KittiesKorner

Chop Robinson about to soar up draft boards

Make stupid posts, win stupid prizes. That’s sort of the internet