Search results

1. Gravis

Bears Training Camp thread

I don't think they got the memo, but these guys are throwing up videos at camp: https://twitter.com/TheBearsBrawl
  2. Gravis

What do you fear?

As a kid, I was watching an episode of "Highway to Heaven", and it showed a shit ton of snakes coming out of a toilet to crawl all across the bathroom. For the next few years till I was 9, I couldn't be in a bathroom alone. It still gives me the creeps. Fuck snakes.
  3. Gravis

Fangio better change his plan

Until the man can stop getting a chubby every time he writes up a play in which his best rushers cover somebody, I'm pretty sure we're not gonna see much change. That and the other things said above, of course.
  4. Gravis

Official NFL Broadcasting Maps (Updated Weekly)

Updated for Week 5.
  5. Gravis

Missed last week due to work. Updated for her pleasure!
  6. Gravis

Thoughts and Observations: Week 3 Cardinals

The only thing that still pisses me off is when Fangio PUTS THE BEST FUCKING RUSHER IN THE NFL ON COVERAGE DUTY! STOP IT!
  7. Gravis

I've never seen a bigger collection of Morons than I do on this board now..

*cough* "I'm sorry, sir. I'm trying my best."
  8. Gravis

Updated for Week 2. Sorry for the lateness.
  9. Gravis

As per usual, here are the NFL maps for every game. Apologize for lateness. Bear Down! WEEK 9 CBS SINGLE █Pittsburgh @ Baltimore █Kansas City @ Cleveland █NY Jets @ Miami █LA Chargers @ Seattle (LATE)Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon █Houston @ Denver (LATE) FOX EARLY █Atlanta @ Washington...
  10. Gravis

Khalil Mack thread

11. Gravis

Training Camp - 8/5

Hey! Don't you dare diss against my Tanner. He and Sausagebacher will lead the NFL into a huwhite techno-state, where white receivers can prance upon the field and get the recognition they deserve. Except Jordy "Broadway" Nelson. Fuck that guy.
  12. Gravis

Nagy Sending Message with Motivational Art

Anyone else think Blues Brothers at first? Lol
  13. Gravis

FANGIO is Gonna make OUR D TOP FIVE !!!

I don't see them making top 5 this year, BUT I think what Pace has done is reinforced the strength of what the defense did last year. And what they did was cover the shit out of the field, which allowed the front seven to at the very least disrupt some plays. So with guys like Smith, Trevathan...
  14. Gravis

Anthony Miller - OMG

It had to be done.