Search results

1. 2013 NBA Playoff IGT

Heat are just beating us at our own game. They are owing the boards just pathetic effort from us.
  2. The importance of the Pacers/Heat series

I disagree. Bird has changed a lot of our players. Paul George and Stephenson both credit Bird a lot for helping them grow on the court. He still talks to them on how to improve and a personality like Bird who was around the team every day had to rub off on the team. He got rid of the guys he...
  3. Diamondbacks @ Cubs series

tie game!!
  4. The importance of the Pacers/Heat series

stop gap LOL. You don't pay a stop gap 5yrs 40m. He is our guy. He is unconventional but he is a very good player for our starting 5. They play way to good together to get a ball dominate pg like most teams have. He plays a lot like Jarrett Jack or Billups(not at his level obviously). He just...
  5. The importance of the Pacers/Heat series

Hansboro is awful can't wait for him to be gone. Stephenson has become a great defender in the league. He is so physical and aggressive on that end I love it. He makes mistakes at times, and gets burned but he is a great defender IMO. His defense and rebounding is perfect for our team. That is...
  6. 2013 NBA Playoff IGT

I disagree on the 13 Heat. We have owned them all season. They just don't matchup vs us well. We are missing a key player in Granger and have no bench. However our starting 5 is much better than the Heat starting 5. Anyone who knows basketball ala (TNT Crew) knew the Heat would have to play...
  7. 2013 NBA Playoff IGT

Just own the boards like we did tonight. Frank Vogel has preached all year defensive rebound. If we limit teams to one shot we are are to beat. Hard to score on us with only one shot. We need to own the boards in the game the Heat have won they rebound and we don't defensive rebound like we are...
  8. 2013 NBA Playoff IGT

We got game 7 we have out played the Heat for the majority of the series. They just match up like shit vs us. Downtown was crazy tonight never seen anything like it. If George Hill plays like he normally does we will win, and Lance just rebounds and defends we win. Dwade just can't guard Paul...
  9. Bears expected to sign S Tom Zbikowski (ND product, ex-Colt)

No, we would be on the hook for 3m for his signing bonus that still counts vs the cap. But yes the base would be gone would save a ton of money.
  10. Bears expected to sign S Tom Zbikowski (ND product, ex-Colt)

No way he make the team dude is awful. Worst starter in the NFL last year and by a wide margin IMO. Steltz is better and I would image Hardin is better also
  11. 2013 MLB Draft Thread: Cubs with #2 pick

Correa was the #1 overall prospect by many many experts they didnt take a 2nd tier player they took the best.
  12. Marinelli could stay

well if the HC wants a guy who is under contract with another team chances are we just keep nelli next year.
  13. Marinelli could stay

we already knew this Emery explained it in what seemed like 2 hr presser last week.
  14. Hail Szczur: Official Cubs Prospects and Off-season Leagues Thread

Diaz is big league ready from all the scouting reports I have read. I mean I guess he could start in triple A but he will get a major league deal and probably a guaranteed role on a big league club. I dont know if he wants to play 3B but Im guessing the FO will pitch the chance to play everyday...
  15. Hail Szczur: Official Cubs Prospects and Off-season Leagues Thread

bet we sign him and he is our opening day 3B man
  16. 2013 MLB Draft Thread: Cubs with #2 pick

In Sickles first mock the guy going #1 I have never heard of lol. Frazier and Bryant are the guys I like especially if they are willing to sign under slot. The day I cant wait for is July 2nd with the new rules we should get a ton of good talents we have the 2nd highest pool. Last year we...
  17. Head Coach Speculation Thread

at this rate I should get interviewed by some time next week :beer:
  18. 2013 MLB Draft Thread: Cubs with #2 pick

Way way to early to talk draft half the kids who will go first 3 rounds are currently unknowns so much will change from now until June. I like Clint Frazier's swing but so much will change in the coming year wont know who I want until late may.
  19. Schefter: 2 finalist to interview again this week.

word is they talk to him early this morning guessing they are still talking. :pray: we get em