Search results

1. CubbyBear2290

OT: Checking In

Hey guys, Just figured I'd drop a line a see what's, what along with share with you some great and fun information. While also asking something of my fellow posters. Today I received a full-time coaching/training gig in basketball (14-18 year olds). I've got my own basic plays that I've drawn...
  2. CubbyBear2290

Orlando Magic; "Do you Believe in Fantasies and Magic?": A 2K14 Associaton

So, this is how this has come about, I have the day off work, I'm bored and it's off day from the gym. So, I've started a fantasy draft with Association with the Orlando. A team that has never won the NBA Championship. But has had 2 finals appearances. Time to end the drought and bring stable...
  3. CubbyBear2290

NCAA 14 Online Dynasty....

Would anyone on this site be interested in doing an NCAA 14 online dynasty? I just got the game for my birthday and was curious to see what people were interested. The only thing I was thinking for doing was, to make a bit more interesting, is that is becomes a rebuilding thing, 2 star teams...
  4. CubbyBear2290

"Rebuilding the ___________________"

Hey guys, just bored and got on winter break figured I'm going to have a lot of time now, between having zero, nada, nothing to do and I wanted to kind of do a rebuilding thing, where I do it, but it's kind of like a forum wide game and I'm going to post the 5 worst teams by record according to...
  5. CubbyBear2290

213 Online Association

Was just curious as to whether or not like 3-5 people on this site would be interested in doing a specific sort of online association. I'm looking at doing something that kind of just came as a thought when I was getting ready to play a few hours ago. I was seeing whether or not people would be...
  6. CubbyBear2290

2k12 360 Online Association

I know I had a thread on this about 3 weeks ago, but can't find it anymore, I'm still looking to do one, especially with it being summer time at the moment. So I'm feeling out interest again and hopefully this one gets some response. So get at me on this or PM/VM or you can message me on XBL...
  7. CubbyBear2290

Fear the Featherd: Retooling the Chicago Blackhawks

The Blackhawks have hired CubbyBear2290 as GM of the Team and he said there will be immediate changes, that could be both major and minor. He was quoted as saying this:
  8. CubbyBear2290

Online Association: Just checking things out

I'm just checking in similarly to what bullseye did about a month ago, and seeing if anyone w/ a 360 would be interested in doing an Online Association. I'm looking for maybe a 5 or so people, if more, then great. So VM, PM, or simply reply in this thread if interested and we'll see if...
  9. CubbyBear2290

1 Nash Chance: A Phoenix Association

CubbyBear2290 has been hired to take on the tall task of GM of the Phoenix Suns an aging franchise with no real direction outside of having the great future Hall of Fame Point Guard, Steve Nash. Steve Nash has had a great run as PG and leader of the Phoenix Suns and this being the final year...
  10. CubbyBear2290

Raptors Revamp

Okay so heres the deal, I'm bored and needed something to do. So I decided to rebuild a team whom seemed the farthest away and try to build them up through Draft picks and trades for young guys that I think could be exciting, so I decided to go for the team that has my favorite young dunker in...
  11. CubbyBear2290

Raptors Revamp

Oops wrong sub-forum.......would a mod please go ahead and delete this thread? PWEASE <3
  12. CubbyBear2290

UFC Discussion/Favorite Fighters

Haven't seen anything like this up, so I'd figure I'd go ahead and see who everyone likes. I have a love for this sport, having trained a bit of MMA myself and wrestled majority of my life. So I'd figure I'd ask to see who you're guys favorite fighters are...... My top 5 are as follows: 1...
  13. CubbyBear2290

Forte Holdout Could Get Ugly....Surprisingly?

--Roto Somewhat surprising. And this is just a confirmation of everything that has reported and speculated about Forte. I think it maybe time for Forte to be told to go away. I'm getting tired of this. HE'S NOT AP, hell he's barely a top 10 RB talent wise in the NFL.
  14. CubbyBear2290

NBA 2K12 Association: Milwaukee Bucks

Okay, so I created my first NBA 2k12 assoc. while re-doing a fantasy draft (due to corrupted save data). Just repicked the Bucks and ended up with the 4th pick in a serpentine draft. Basically this thread is just to show my team that I drafted and get some feedback and maybe post results of...
  15. CubbyBear2290

2011-12 Chicago Cubs Offseason Ideas Thread

Not sure I saw one of these, but here it is. If you have ideas/rumors of what the Cubs could potentially do with this off-season. Meaning lineups, rotations etc. Your ideas, we are gonna give opinions, but we can always hope as fans. So lets here 'em. My first idea is that of maybe converting...
  16. CubbyBear2290

Adopt a Prospect

Okay, I have seen a few other forums that post/posted on do an adopt a prospect thing, where you pick your favorite prospect and you keep him until he's either traded or makes the show, could be fun, just wondering how you guys would feel about doing this?
  17. CubbyBear2290

Hey

Not sure if this is really thread worthy, just figured I'd state this lol. I used to be a huge soccer fan from like 6 years old-14 or so. Then I fell in love w/ football and fell off completely w/ soccer. But now my roommates in college all they watch is fox soccer when I walk in lol. So I'm...
  18. CubbyBear2290

J'Marcus Webb Carted Off Field

per Jensen Twitter Thoughts? Maybe this will make the Bears take notice and actually go sign a real LT or kick Williams back out and sign Waters. But hey again just seems too logical...... Edit: This was due to heat and humidity conditions.....so probably dehydration is the reasoning.
  19. CubbyBear2290

Bears and Braylon a Match?

http://mobile.twitter.com/garymyersnydn So apparently the Bears are considering Braylon Edwards after all..... Thoughts on this now?
  20. CubbyBear2290

Bears Contact Floyd....

Bears could look to add WR if they move Olsen - chicagotribune.com Thoughts, close if already posted....but didn't see it anywhere.