Search results

1. How much would it take to let CW go?

It's irrelevant at this point because he is being drafted by the Bears. The Commanders just said they are happy where they are at 2. Everyone has probably already called Poles and he told them to fuck off. What would I want to get hypothetically? If on draft night, the Commanders said they...
  2. Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

If they traded back, it would be BECAUSE there was a great prospect on the board for a team to trade up to get.
  3. JJ McCarthy worthy of a top 5 pick?

He just needs to sit a year. JJ has great traits for a QB but is not developed.
  4. Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Yeah, I don't think the Chargers would accept that. It might work point wise, but to me I would want a 1st if I am moving from 5 to 9.
  5. The NFL Draft info thread

You guys have such a weird sense of humor.
  6. OT: Trivia Question

Damn, I knew that would be too easy.
  7. OT: Trivia Question

Lawrence Taylor?
  8. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

Yup. There are very few things they could do that I would be truly upset about outside of not drafting Williams.
  9. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

I think he is better at pass protection and I do think we will be throwing a lot with Williams, even as a rookie. It's a passing league. That's not to say Wright is not good. I just love the idea of having another one. The question really though is not Wright vs Fashanu. It's Fashanu vs...
  10. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

It's just my opinion that he is a better prospect because he is widely considered 2nd best after Alt in a historically deep tackle draft. Whereas Wright was widely considered 3rd or even 4th last year. Now why is that with the things you mention? I don't know. Maybe Wright ends up better in...
  11. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

Yeah but how much of an impact do you think Bowers makes? TE historically has one of the highest learning curves.
  12. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

Not sure if their pass rushers were better but their overall defensive scheme at rushing the QB was better IMO. I have seen sources at Fashanu going top 10, not sure I saw that last year with Wright. He was mostly behind Skoronski and Johnson.
  13. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

This is him vs Michigan who is better than Ohio State. You can make your own conclusions.
  14. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

I feel like he gets downgraded because everyone remembers him struggle in the Ohio State game. Outside of that, he really has been exceptional.
  15. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

I would be mildly disappointed if they picked Bowers but not raging or anything. Order of players I want after Caleb Williams 1. Harrison (not happening) 2. Alt (probably not happening) 3. Turner (realistic but easily could be taken) 4. Oduze (realistic but easily could be taken) 5. Nabers...
  16. Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

Fashanu could easily go top 10. He is a better prospect that Wright was last year.
  17. 2024 NFL Draft discussion

I am predicting the Jets are a surprise team to draft QB in 1st round.
  18. OT: Will the Bears having an openly homosexual QB make you closeted gays(not a bad thing!) finally come out? [Gay Sex Only: Dongbears welcomed]

My wife has worked at a nail salon since I have known her. Do you know how many straight dudes get manicures and pedicures? Close to half their clients are men. You have this idea that straight men don't like fashion and are rugged and don't cry when they get emotional. Couldn't be farther...