Search results

1. Is the number 1 pick now priceless?

Or is there something someone can give that would make you want to make the trade?
  2. The Bears might keep Fields as a backup

The Vikings and Broncos are the only teams left that needs a QB that is not in a great position in the draft to get their guy. And even they are in a decent position at 11. Literally go down the list. Any other team that trades for him would be trading for a backup. I guess he would be...
  3. Caleb Williams to declare

Not sure how reliable the source is but they have a lot of followers.
  4. Could we trade Fields to Atlanta for pick 8?

Mel Kiper just said we could lol.
  5. Get rid of everyone

Eberflus needs to go. Manhandled both lines. Absolutely destroyed. Missed tackles left and right on defense. Receivers wide open on defense. No pass rush. Vanilla plays all game. Getsy can suck a dick. You are down 2 linemen and you leave everyone on an island. Terrible play designs...
  6. Drafting a QB and keeping Fields

Hub Arkish brought up an interesting strategy on the score and it is definitely compelling. We know that Fields has shown to be improving to ride with another year but has not completely sold anyone on getting a huge contract. He still has work to do. And we know all the QBs in the draft are...
  7. Tush Push

Why does every team try and stop it by jumping on top of the pile to try and grab Hurts? When you jump, you lose your leverage and just get taken for a piggy back ride. This is happening every single time and from a physics standpoint, it's hilarious how dumb players are. The only way to stop...
  8. Why are there people here rooting AGAINST Bagent? ( If your team has never won a playoff game since MySpace, you’re not allowed)

Or at least they are making fun of him when he makes mistakes or shows his rookie limitations. Are you a Bears fan? Don't you want the Bears to win and whoever is playing QB to do well? I just don't understand it. You can have a strong opinion that he sucks and Fields great. That's fine...
  9. Will Levis looks legit

Guy has balls. And he looks like he can play.
  10. Josh Dobbs traded to Vikings

Per Pat McAfee show.
  11. Lamar Jackson looks terrible

Ravens might be regretting that contract.
  12. Last Bears QB with back to back 4 TD games

Jay Cutler in 2009. This actually doesn't happen very often. Brady only did it 3 times in his career. Rodgers twice. Brees 5 times. Manning did it 6 times and even had a stretch in 2004 with 4 straight games. I would have thought this happened more often.
  13. Is CJ Stroud Legit?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/4432577/cj-stroud 3 games into his career and his numbers are impressive. 4 TDs, 0 INT, 98 Rating, 64.5%, 7.5 YPA. And he is doing it on a team that was terrible last year. Looks to be improving each game as well. I don't buy the whole "you...
  14. How many games until Eberflus is fired?

3-14 in year 1 0-2 in year 2 They lose at home to Denver in Week 4 and I think he is done. You gotta send a message that this shit is unacceptable.
  15. Training camp dates

You have to get them on ticketmaster this year even though they are free. Maybe it was like this last year but I don't remember. With it being at Halas Hall, I imagine these are going to "sell" out quickly. July 6th is the date they go on sale. And there are only 9 dates. I remember it...
  16. Which QB would you draft to develop as Fields' backup?

To me, it's between Hooker, Bennett and Duggan. All could be available in the 3rd round. Anyone lower than that and it's extremely unlikely they turn into anything in the NFL beyond a practice squad guy.
  17. Mel Kiper doesn't think Bears can trade out of the top pick

On ESPN today he was saying that what he was hearing was that teams were not in love with Young, Straud and Levis and while they will be drafted high, teams might not throw in the farm to get them. And if the Bears do not get substantial compensation to move down, they will stay put at 1. He...
  18. Anderson or Carter?

Who would you rather have? If it was guaranteed that both would be elite, I would rather have Carter because that sort of disruption from the interior line is a lot more difficult on offenses than the edge. And it is harder to find. That said, Anderson seems to be more of a sure thing if you...
  19. Would we even consider Michael Mayer?

If we trade down to around 7-8 do we consider him over the tackles? They talked about him on the radio as being compared to Kittle. Could be used as a WR even. I would probably go line but I could see them pulling the trigger as a major weapon to give Fields.
  20. Can Poles evaluate talent?

This is the big question. We know he can tear down a roster and make the right decisions on aging contracts that are not worth it. I have doubts though that he can find the right replacements after watching this season. Can we name one player that Poles has brought on that contributed at a...