Search results

1. Axl Rose

Bulls sign Alize Johnson

I thought the Stanley Johnson signing kinda sucked but they quickly made up for it.
  2. Axl Rose

OT: Derrick Rose with career high 50 points!

Felt this was worthy of its own thread. Nice to see Rose have a game like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV09ywqrSfY
  3. Axl Rose

Mirotic agrees to 2yr /$27 million contract (2nd yr team option)

912040987215695873 912044136991207424
  4. Axl Rose

(1) Boston Celtics 4 def (8) Chicago Bulls 2 | 1st Round

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. Axl Rose

Bulls trade for Michael Carter-Williams

787495048552259584 787663830503550976 Bulls are trying to make a team thats the exact opposite of the Warriors. overall i think we won the trade* assuming its a straight swap. i like MCW over Grant and Dimwitted. *watch Snell beast this year
  6. Axl Rose

2016-17 NBA Predictions Thread

Prediction Time Regular Season Predictions Rookie of the Year: Season MVP: Defensive Player of The Year: Most Improved Player: Coach of the Year: Finals Match Up: NBA Champions: Finals MVP: Chicago Bulls Predictions Season Record: Best Player: Offensive Ranking: Defensive Ranking...
  7. Axl Rose

Grade The Offseason

i thought i'd give us something to discuss other than Charles Barkley's comments about Durant Notable Moves: -Drafted Denzel Valentine, Paul Zipser -Traded Rose for Robin, Calderon, Grant -Let Gasol, Noah & Moore walk -Signed Rajon Rondo for 2/28m -Traded Dunleavy to Cavaliers -Signed Dwyane...
  8. Axl Rose

The Official Offseason Thread

I figured things couldn't get more miserable than last year but i was wrong this season couldn't have been more of disaster. first of all it was pointless as they didn't make the playoffs and aren't in position for a good pick and to add insult to injury we likely lose our 72-10 record good...
  9. Axl Rose

Fred is comfortable with group, doesn't expect any trades

10. Axl Rose

Possible rift between Paxson and Gar? (Cowley)

stolen from realgm does Joe Cowley love drama or what? lol i wouldn't mind this being true we need to get a more likable guy as GM
  11. Axl Rose

Jimmy Butler calls out Hoiberg, says Fred needs to be tougher

678419967486857216 more:
  12. Axl Rose

Losing Interest?

anybody else feel like this? at this point im pretty much like meh on watching this team. if i don't have something else going on then i'll tune in...but its certainly not a priority for me anymore and its not that im a fairweather fan its just that don't like this roster very much Gasol is...
  13. Axl Rose

New Court Design

didn't see it posted i figured it would give us something to talk about i like it 2k confirms it https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=66&v=r6OH2yvsAGs
  14. Axl Rose

Friedell: Tom Thibodeau's tenure with the Chicago Bulls

i know Friedell gets allot of shit but i thought this was a pretty good piece doesn't tell us much we don't know but its pretty much a history of all of what went down...its lengthy but a good read....basically the front office doesn't agree with his old workhorse style and want to modernize...
  15. Axl Rose

Denver Nuggets looking for a 1st Round Pick for Arron Afflalo

we should have been on this yesterday
  16. Axl Rose

OT: Kobe Bryant expected to miss the rest of the season

.....again does he retire? hes got another year worth 25m so i say he plays one more year so he can collect on that lol
  17. Axl Rose

Hes Baaaaaaaaaaaack - Stacey King [Doug McDermott listed as active]

557202849919422465 lets hope this go around is better
  18. Axl Rose

OT: Jabari Parkers Injury - Torn ACL, Out for Season

thought i'd make a thread since hes a Chicago kid it looks bad OgAOxvFIDMH https://vine.co/v/OgAOxvFIDMH 545060588645523456
  19. Axl Rose

Doug McDermott Needs Knee Surgery

543562639298023424 ":tiptoe:" - PaxGar