Search results

1. JosMin

Jordan Sigler's Articles

Artis Gilmore isn't dead, though.
  2. JosMin

2023 Bulls Offseason Thread

Carter, Wagner and whatever Orlando gets at #11 for Vucevic....? I do agree letting an asset walk for nothing is never smart business (unless the player is just irreparably toxic). If he signs a short-term deal around his prior AAV, that isn't a death sentence. It would still be a tradable...
  3. JosMin

We Own This City

It's on my list to watch. Finishing up Outer Range tonight.
  4. JosMin

***OFFICIAL*** What Are You Listening To Thread: Volume 5 (CCS 3.0 Edition)

This is a good one, I had 'At the Village Gate' on earlier today
  5. JosMin

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Borderlands 3 -- still incredible Forza Horizon 5 -- ditto
  6. JosMin

RUMOR: LaVine has always been a fan of the Lakers

I just don't see any scenario in which Lavine signs outright with anyone other than the Bulls. I mean, if that means facilitating a sign and trade, so be it. Most of us identify that regardless of talent and overall impact, Lavine is a max player in today's climate. Lavine wasn't the issue --...
  7. JosMin

Ross Inexperience Shows!

Sal Martinella
  8. JosMin

Bulls listening to offers

The only players I could see getting dealt are Parker and Lopez. I'm still flabbergasted that a contender needing bench depth hasn't kicked the tires on Lopez -- he's a competent defender and rebounder. Parker's ridiculous contract lends him to be more of a buyout candidate. Sent from my...
  9. JosMin

Wendell Carter to miss time

This change has needed to happen forever. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  10. JosMin

Most f***ed up video game you ever played?

I loves the original Manhunt -- great atmosphere and mechanics. And Killer7..... holy shit. Killer7. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  11. JosMin

So was it Neil or Stacey?

Come on.... we know who really did it... Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  12. JosMin

Trailer for Derrick Rose doc released

9 days too early Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  13. JosMin

Anthony Davis OFFICIALLY demands a trade: What are you willing to give up?

But even with GarPax being arguably the worst management tandem in professional sports, even they wouldn't give up assets without Davis giving them the affirmation that he'll sign an extension. I just feel like unless it's a big market who is guaranteed to contend for the foreseeable future, he...
  14. JosMin

The Kings have a solid foundation. Hield and Fox are a solid backcourt. Labissire, Giles, Jackson and Bagley are all under the age of 23 and they have expiring deals with Randolph and Koufus that could yield a solid rental or future assets. They're definitely in a better position right now then...
  15. JosMin

*Davis and Rich Paul in board room with GarPax, Boylen and Reinsdorf* Rich Paul: So what kind of culture can we expect in Chicago? Boylen: Man, we are gonna' practice HARD! Two-a-days after road back-to-backs. I'm talking windsprints, weight room, 5 hours of film, and shoot-around. GarPax...
  16. JosMin

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

I've been knee-deep in Smash Brothers and trying to 100% Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Need to jump back into Red Dead.
  17. JosMin

Official: What Are You Listening To. Part 4 (slow computer/net warning)

Sonic Youth "Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star"
  18. JosMin

2018-19 Bulls tank thread

Man, I can't wait for the Bulls to buyout both Lopez and Parker, then waive Melo for nothing and we can finally start eating this turd souffle bite by bite.
  19. JosMin

I just think there's zero merit Davis even wants to be here. There's such an open dialogue between players in regards to management and ownership. These guys talk all year, they spill the beans on things that bother them, about in ability to spend money, etc. Davis knows the Buss family will...
  20. JosMin

I've been saying forever that a trade involving Ben Simmons and Davis would give me a gnarly boner. Matching salaries would be tough unless you involved a third team. Ditto with Boston. Boston's package would be more well rounded (that's what she said) as far as young, cheap assets with high...