Search results

1. Bear06

Gasol & Mirotic lead Spain to EuroBasket Final

Pau Gasol had a monster game (40 points, 11 rebounds & 3 blocks) against Parker & Diaw's team France. Spain will play the winner of Serbia/Lithuania in the Final. http://youtu.be/7JCUa4lmB30
  2. Bear06

U.S. Women win their 3rd WC Title

U.S. Women win its third World Cup Title Congrats to the ladies for beating Japan 5-2 in the Final.
  3. Bear06

IGT: Bulls (26-16) @ Wizards (10-31) WGN 6PM

Bulls starting lineup PG: Kirk Hinrich SG: Richard "RIP" Hamilton SF: Jimmy Butler PF: Carlos Boozer C: Joakim Noah Washington Wizards starting lineup PG: :troll: SG: :troll: SF: :troll: PF: :troll: C: :troll:
  4. Bear06

Rose could be cleared for full contact practice this week!

K.C Johnson just tweeted that Rose could be cleared for full contact in practice as early as Tuesday. :kermit: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-spt-0122-bits-bulls-lakers-chicago--20130122,0,3510882.story
  5. Bear06

IGT: Chicago Bulls @ Boston Celtics ESPN 6PM

Nobody created an IGT earlier and it's an important game SMH!
  6. Bear06

OJ Mayo to the Bulls?

Marc J. Spears an NBA writer for Yahoo Sports tweeted that OJ Mayo is getting interest from Lakers, Bulls, Suns, Mavs and hopes to make a decision in the next 10 days. What do you guys think? Will OJ Mayo pick the Bulls?
  7. Bear06

Korver traded to ATL

K.C Johnson just tweeted that pending passed physical, Bulls have traded Kyle Korver to Atlanta. Could be sign-and-trade w/Hinrich.
  8. Bear06

Ronnie Brewer: He GONE!

K.C Johnson just tweeted that Bulls have informed Ronnie Brewer that his $4.37 million option won't be picked up. This is a good move by the Bulls Brewer's shot was horrible last season and now Jimmy Butler will get more playing time.
  9. Bear06

CJ Watson: He GONE!

http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/07/08/bench-mob-loses-a-member-bulls-will-not-exercise-3-7-million-option-on-c-j-watson/ K.C Johnson just tweeted that CJ was just informed that his option won't be picked up. Thanks CJ for hitting that tying 3 pointer against the Heat that led to a OT win a...
  10. Bear06

Ray Allen to the Miami Heat

:obama:
  11. Bear06

Bulls offer Asik a 4 year deal

K.C Johnson tweeted that Thibodeau flew to LA to meet w/ Asik, reiterate his value. Bulls offered 4-yr deal, per sources, now face tough call. :yeah: If Asik accepts the Bulls offer Boozer will be gone in 2 years! Hate comments in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
  12. Bear06

Situation between D Howard and Magic getting ugly!

Chris Broussard has tweeted that the "Situation between Dwight Howard & Magic getting ugly. Howard feels Magic made him promises they didn't keep to get him to sign opt-in." And Ric Bucher's sources are saying that Players Assn is considering taking legal action against the Magic on Dwight's...
  13. Bear06

Schanowski: Should Bulls get involved in Howard trade talks?

I say they should for it GO BIG OR GO HOME! But only if Howard agrees to sign an extension. Schanowski: Should Bulls get involved in Howard trade talks?
  14. Bear06

Adam Morrison's new look

LMFAO! :lmao: what a freak! But yet he still has more rings than LeBron! Adam Morrison looks great, everyone | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
  15. Bear06

George Zimmerman case?

New info on the Preston Zimmerman case what do you guys think of the new evidence? New documents shed light on Trayvon Martin killing – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs Photos: Photos: Evidence from the Trayvon Martin case - CNN.com
  16. Bear06

Can Heat win title without Bosh?

Idk if the Pacers can beat the Heat but I think it will go to 6 or 7 games now that Bosh is out of the series. But if the Heat do beat the Pacers can they beat the Celtics in the ECF and beat OKC or San Antonio in the Finals without Bosh or with a 80% Bosh?
  17. Bear06

Taj Gibson named to U.S. select team

Report: Bulls' Gibson named to U.S. select team - chicagotribune.com
  18. Bear06

WrigleyFirehaw's 16 pages of posting by himself FAIL

16 pages of posting by himself :obama: :oprah: :andruw: http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/chicago-fire-forum/22026-fire-vs-whiz-kc-mo-ks.html
  19. Bear06

Boozer was a BIG reason the Bulls fell short!

This has been going on since last season Carlos has been on the bench at crunch time and I don't blame Thibs when Carlos can't score you got to bring in Taj in the game. I know Boozer played like shit today like he usually does but didnt know how many points he scored until I saw the game stats...
  20. Bear06

Where the F is the Game 4 IGT?

I guess almost everyone thinks this series is over. :obama: