Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds like He finally substantiated his Hate.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm literally right here
This is the second time in my life that something like this happened.

Once when I was 12 years old or so, my mom told me that "Eddy had been killed". The problem is that I knew two people close to the family named Eddy and I felt horrible that I felt relief that the Eddy who had been killed was my next door neighbor and not my sister's new husband who happened to be a nice guy.

Since some people on here actually know each other IRL, I thought that our CCS HeHateMe was the one missing, and now I feel crappy because I am relieved that it is the football HeHateMe who is missing and possibly in danger.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This is the second time in my life that something like this happened.

Once when I was 12 years old or so, my mom told me that "Eddy had been killed". The problem is that I knew two people close to the family named Eddy and I felt horrible that I felt relief that the Eddy who had been killed was my next door neighbor and not my sister's new husband who happened to be a nice guy.

Since some people on here actually know each other IRL, I thought that our CCS HeHateMe was the one missing, and now I feel crappy because I am relieved that it is the football HeHateMe who is missing and possibly in danger.
Both HeHateMe are both safe and sound.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27001765/ex-rb-hate-smart-found-safe-police-say

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to know who the guy in HHM's avi is. I seriously want to write a live action super hero web series called Visionman with this guy as the star.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This post raises the question for me, where then is Vic Ashley?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I want to know who the guy in HHM's avi is. I seriously want to write a live action super hero web series called Visionman with this guy as the star.

I reverse image searched him, he's an Antifa activist. His belly tat says ANTIFA on his left upper chest he has a swastika with a red line through it. ommy and this guy should hook up and exchange ideas.