?OFFICIAL? NFL WEEK 6 IGT ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Someone needs to invent "punch-o-vision" tv's before Aaron Rodgers' next post-game interview.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Yeah...I think you can't have more than 11 guys when you break the huddle on offense. I think it's different for the defense...but...13 guys?

That's a clusterfuck even by Mel Tucker standards
It absolutely is. But I'm still confused on the ruling for 12 men on the field. The Lions had GB on fourth and 5 and they lined up for a FG to make it 13-3. However, prior to the snap, the refs threw a flag on Detroit for 12 men on the field. That resulted in a first down and the Packers scored a TD, so it was then 13-7.

On this play, clearly prior to the snap, there are 13 men. Why wasn't this called? I know the ESPN side announcer guy said something about lining up in formation for the FG. But both teams appear to be lined up in their formation on the 13 player play.

So, I'm lost. Does anyone know? I'm being serious.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Even with that they should have won, if the refs didn't gifted the Packers the game!
This time i cant blame the packers. They arent as deushy as before and they cant control the ref agenda.
Obviously its pathetic by league standards.
In a way this is a bad, bad sign for the bears.
Looks like a sports entertainment year for the nfl. If they want the packers to be front runners what chance will the bears have.

At least in basketball you can transcend officiating somewhat, in the nfl i dont put it past these fake CTE , liberal/conservative meatball bumfucks officials to feign any integrity.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He lost. He’s smart enough to know nothing is going to change so why donate 100k to the league? Those were brutal, game changing calls.
You know it but I guess you think your job is to drive traffic here by being an obtuse clown.

I actually kind of feel bad for our troll that loves the Lions.

you sure taught that troll a lesson

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good morning to everyone except the last place in the NFCN Detoilet Lolions @nc0gnet0

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today, Chris Carter said that the hands to the face call wasn't horrible because it was actually "close" to hands to the face by Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.