1,000 Premium Fanspeak Mocks

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
1. QBs go fast most of the time top 4 gone in first round weather picking one for the Bears or not.
- pick one at 3, trade back up into the first, or overdraft Kaaya/Webb/etc in the 2nd, or ride w/ a Free Agent.

2. CB value never there in 2nd, 3rd, 4th rounds. For whatever reason there always seems to be a much better choice at a different position. Exception was Adoree Jackson in 3rd maybe 10% of the time.
- make priority in Free Agency or reach in the draft.

3. Always Njoku TE, S, or Edge in 2nd round. Usually Njoku falls even though he is the 16th rated player. If not the best value is always a S or Edge with a few good options.
- Bottom line 2nd round Bears have opportunity at a good starter talent at a position of need.

4. If no Njoku in 2nd the run of the rest of the TEs (Engram,Leggett,Butt,Sprinkle etc) happens in the 4th. Being at top and middle of round Bears have their choice of these guys every time.
- Gurantee Bears end up with a new TE weapon in this draft.

5. 5th round is full of WRs. One time according to BPA board 14 of the next 20 best were WRs - some with 3rd round grades according to other sites.

6. OL seems so scarce even in later rounds and way things fall Bears almost never pick one.
If we need OL better do FA to be safe

7. Only trade down I ever considered in the first was Jets for 6th pick and their 2nd and 3rd rounder. This draft was crazy used their 2nd 3rd to trade back into first for falling Watson - ended up with Hooker at 6, Watson, Njoku, in 2nd. All other trades were going to far back and no clue who would be left. Jets took Fournette at 3. In the end don't like trade down and in real life don't see Jets trading 3 picks for an RB

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Do you think Phil Emery did 1000 premium Fanspeak mock drafts before he drafted Shea?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You have to much time on your hands. Get a job.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
You do know real, actual people in General Managers positions aren't a piece of computer code which powers up a simulation based on a non-NFL scout's big board list, right?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't like simulating a baseball season based on stats......There is probably not enough insight into the valuation system of these players by current teams to make an accurate judgement....also.....the combine will skew results even further....

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping CCS can hit 1000 mock draft threads before April.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
1000 mocks done in less than 1 hour. Not that hard with today's technology. All results filtered into an excel spreadsheet and analyzed as well (one more hour). If you would like those results they are for sale!

yes it will all change and yes 'real' GMs will do things differently.

Dont need a job by the way - i have built 4 streams of passive income and I live frugally allowing me to have unlimited amount of free time. :) if you would like to know how to do this I have some e-books I can sale you as well.