1/9 vs. Preds

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go ahead and shock me Hawks, but the talent disparity in this one is extreme. I don't even know how the Hawks are functioning right now.

If the Predators come to Chicago determined and focused we still have a punchers chance with a hot Kubalik and the man they call Kane, I hear fireballs come out of his arse, and if he was hear the Preds would have no chance, lasers stream from his eyes, and if he were here Rinne would spend the game with his urine soaked shorts clinging uncomfortably to his weird goalie junk, and if Kane were here....

haha.

We are in trouble tonight. HOpe for a shoot out, but I expect a 40-20 shot disparity.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else these injuries are a consequence of the fucktard system known as JC puck?

Should have seen this coming when he thought he needed 26 guys to run his system for a year. 26 of the wrong kind of guys still ain't enough, this fool wants an army of junk players and thinks if they play system hockey they can crush the league....and of all the fucking teams he tries to do this with its the Kane/Toews/Keith Hawks?

I'm seriously thinking this dude is too young to understand the flaws of his own ego. What a goddamn fucking moron, and Stan for going along with it.

Go to Ottawa you piece of shit. They like faceless nameless grunt hockey up there because they can't afford anything else. To willfully engage in such a plan is some next level idiocy and somebody with experience should have taken this 35 year old aside and politely said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its funny that Q knew how to use superstars to beat grunt hockey, because he was a grunt in the NHL and he knew the things grunts can't do. How to put pressure on them, how to neutralize them.

My only hope right now is literally that we will be embarrassed tonight and Peter Laviolette is a free agent.

Somebody with some sense get a real hockey man in here for christs sake. The last 10 games have been 2 great goalies and the American Goat, somehow eaking out some respect. It won't last. This coach is a fucking joke and a dumpster fire.

Thats where I'm at and I shouldn't be able to anticipate a shot disparity like that. Its a stupid fucking system. Move on or continue to burn. Its a damn shame they have done this to hockey royalty.

If Stan doesn't fix it soon I have no choice but to finally blame Stan. This shit is ridiculous.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know whether I like when layers come back or not anymore.
Even if I fify [players]

WHAAAT?!

I think I'm with you in that we just want JC fired at this point...or would rather see Kurashev and Entwhistle see if they can add some speed and muscle rather than this army of mini-me's get concussed and broken trying to run JC's Ottawa system.

How long will Jewels last this time trying to be the enforcer?

Granada

Liked Posts:
Good point. Saad should be back soon too.

Sounds like Lehner is back (Crow's starting but think Lehner is back-up tonight) too. Strome's injury is day-to-day as well.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
check out the way this asshat wrote the lines

Here's a look at tonight's projected lineup:

Kubalik - Toews - Caggiula
DeBrincat - Dach - Kampf
Nylander - Carpenter - Kane
Highmore - Smith - Quenneville

Keith - Boqvist
Gustafsson - Murphy
Maatta - Koekkoek

Crawford

Yes, Dach needs a faceoff guy, so its either Kampf, smith, highmore or carpenter, right?

Gilbert did get injured last game right? This is not a healthy scratch is it? Who is going to stick up for our guys now?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Just beat Nashville, please. I don't like them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
check out the way this asshat wrote the lines

Here's a look at tonight's projected lineup:

Kubalik - Toews - Caggiula
DeBrincat - Dach - Kampf
Nylander - Carpenter - Kane
Highmore - Smith - Quenneville

Keith - Boqvist
Gustafsson - Murphy
Maatta - Koekkoek

Crawford

Yes, Dach needs a faceoff guy, so its either Kampf, smith, highmore or carpenter, right?

Gilbert did get injured last game right? This is not a healthy scratch is it? Who is going to stick up for our guys now?
I want to throw up.

Maybe thats what it takes to carry Toews, but if the top line doesn't succeed this strategy looks exceptionally fucked.

Kubalik-Toews-Caggs
Nylander-Kurashev-Kane
Cat-DAch-Carp
Highmore-Kampf-Smith

Or maybe a Highmore-Dach-kane line could solve some stuff.

I don't know...I can't blame JC for this one its not really a problem you can solve.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FYI.....JC is going nowhere until Blowman (yes,I'm thieving from Granada:)) goes first. JC is his guy. But hey, I have no problem with this being a double doink. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it....Rocky is not like his Dad who once coldly fired a long time Hawk headcoach on Christmas Eve. I doubt anything happens until after they are eliminated.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI.....JC is going nowhere until Blowman (yes,I'm thieving from Granada:)) goes first. JC is his guy. But hey, I have no problem with this being a double doink. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it....Rocky is not like his Dad who once coldly fired a long time Hawk headcoach on Christmas Eve. I doubt anything happens until after they are eliminated.

It needs to be done though.

(what better day than Christmas Eve when you have your family to rally around you?)

If Stan won't do it I absolutely would get rid of Stan. Its unconscionable to allow this situation to remain. Your players are old, they don't have time to waste. Man up and do what needs to be done. If Stan is in the way, remove the obstacle.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I want to throw up.

Maybe thats what it takes to carry Toews, but if the top line doesn't succeed this strategy looks exceptionally fucked.

Kubalik-Toews-Caggs
Nylander-Kurashev-Kane
Cat-DAch-Carp
Highmore-Kampf-Smith

Or maybe a Highmore-Dach-kane line could solve some stuff.

I don't know...I can't blame JC for this one its not really a problem you can solve.

Highmore Dach could solve some, but I dont think they trust Highmore at the dot either. That is why it almost has to be smith or Carp, let Kampf just play on that fourth line. Dach could have been working on his dot talent in the OHL against bigger players than he has faced so far. All he is being used for is if the center you want to take the face off gets tossed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone explain to me how the Coyotes got Taylor Hall for what they did?

Like we practically got that for fucking Hartman...
Or paid that for Ladd or those guys from Montreal.
Could we have had Taylor Hall for like our 1st, Beudin, and Barrett or some shit?

I guess he told the Devils he was going to free agency, but I'm just shocked they short sold their leading scorer so far before the deadline and didn't let a bidding war happen. Fucking crazy you could get a top 10 NHL player in his prime for prospects.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boqvist having a rough period......KK having a rough career.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They must lead the league in Too Many Men calls....kind of reflection on the coaching. But hey, the bigger the hole they dig....the less chance of the Hawks dork GM being a buyer at the deadline. Which would be a complete disaster....

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks