11/10 IGT: Toronto at Chicago (Matthews vs. Kaner)

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hate to beat a dead horse here but again I have to question JC's system. I mean it's been over a year now. You have to think that he's putting square pegs into round holes with this group. Most of these guys don't seem to be the type of players that fit his mold.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate to beat a dead horse here but again I have to question JC's system. I mean it's been over a year now. You have to think that he's putting square pegs into round holes with this group. Most of these guys don't seem to be the type of players that fit his mold.

I feel he same way.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For defence these are our better d-men

De Hann
Maatta
Keith

After that you have

Boqvist

And the bottom feeders
Gus
Seabrookzival
Koekkoek

Murphy is on LTIR

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For defence these are our better d-men

De Hann
Maatta
Keith

After that you have

Boqvist

And the bottom feeders
Gus
Seabrookzival
Koekkoek

Murphy is on LTIR

Decent assessment but for one guy....and I can't believe I'm saying this.....Seabrook has not been bad this season. I really think he now knows his lack of skating speed forbids his forcing plays offensively. He's been staying home a lot more, he's been more active in front of the net. I would put him with the top 4 you listed.

Gus....a major disappointment. He has skills that he wastes by not being an overly astute athelete.

Koekkoek.....I'm not even sure why he's in the NHL and even more stunned the genuis coach we have dresses him. Case in point...in Pittsburgh, I'm fairly certain that he was on the ice for both the Pitt goals and who do I see out there in the last minute of regulation? Old Quad K himself, looking as lost as ever.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Man, these teams always deliver when they get together dont they?

Glad they hung on, I guess we see if Lehnar has a deep bone bruise or what with that shot he took off the collar bone. I hope he does not lose his game if he ends up wearing one of the neck guards.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Outshoot 57 to 34. pathetic

Yes, and with a 3 goal lead going into the third period to boot. Just seems like the only way this team can win is by scoring 4-5 goals every night and praying to God that their goalies can stand on their heads -- this will not work in the slightest come playoff time, I can guarantee that. The Hawks might not have to worry about that anyway. Still very unconvinced about this team.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
Yes, and with a 3 goal lead going into the third period to boot. Just seems like the only way this team can win is by scoring 4-5 goals every night and praying to God that their goalies can stand on their heads -- this will not work in the slightest come playoff time, I can guarantee that. The Hawks might not have to worry about that anyway. Still very unconvinced about this team.

True , you cant count on Crow or Lehner to make 50 saves per game to win.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Allowing over 50 shots a game isn't a winning recipe, and that doesn't even count the rest that didn't make it to him. I'm sure most of you like me were still holding their breath even up 4-1.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does anyone really trust what Stan would come up with?

Well, there's great defender right here in Chicago that his team would love to move.....

He doesn't hit much though.....

HIs name is Heyward.