11/5 IGT: Blackhawks at Sharks (West Coast trip continues)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm watching alot of hockey right now and kinda like the Bulls, the Hawks don't look right. We don't look like we are playing the same game or the same way as most of the league. I know we are different but something is terribly wrong.

Big changes are needed, this won't fix easy. Something major is wrong or the core needs to be blown up. I think its the system but it could be an impossible task for poor JC. IDK. too complex to call accurately from here.

Sympathies all around but the sooner we don't have to watch this circus the better. This will get ugly very soon.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
SOG after 2 periods: 28 for the Sharts, 8 for the 'hawks.

I don't know who we suck worse than:
Pamela Anderson at a Motel 6
Monica Lewinsky at a white house Christmas dinner
A teenage prostitute in Kobe Bryant's hotel room
A teenage boy in Senator Mark Foley's office
Paris Hilton trying to get out of a DUI

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think the biggest problem is everything that has happened to them is so Hawks cliche.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The other thing that gets me is these buffoon's Bowman and JC when you get them talking about advanced analytics.

WHAT FUCKING STATS ARE YOU LOOKING AT JACK ASSES?!!

Pull your arrogant fucking heads out of the hole. You don't know shit about applying numbers to strategy...FUCKING CLEARLY!!

Game after game of the worst game anybody is having across the league. 28-8 is unacceptable once...but 6, 7 games in a row...

ITS THE FUCKING SYSTEM!!

These guys think they are ahead of the game? They tricked themselves. We need new management and complete overhaul of strategy immediately.

This is a failure.

Q was obviously the hockey mind that was holding this ship together. You can't interpret it any other way. Its not overreacting to fire the staff when this group looks this bad.

I would not spare the wacko fitness guru either. Our fitness and strength is pathetic. Bunch of pencil neck cunts walking around with smoothies barefoot and doing high interval training over and over without adequate power or resistance.

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The other thing that gets me is these buffoon's Bowman and JC when you get them talking about advanced analystics.

WHAT FUCKING STATS ARE YOU LOOKING AT JACK ASSES?!!

Pull your arrogant fucking heads out of the hole. You don't know shit about applying numbers to strategy...FUCKING CLEARLY!!

Game after game of the worst game anybody is having across the league. 28-8 is unacceptable once...but 6, 7 games in a row...

ITS THE FUCKING SYSTEM!!

These guys think they are ahead of the game? They tricked themselves. We need new management and complete overhaul of strategy immediately.

This is a failure.

Q was obviously the hockey mind that was holding this ship together. You can't interpret it any other way. Its not overreacting to fire the staff when this group looks this bad.
Correction it was Qs stash that was holding this team together

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
shit show. worse than the Nashville game vs. a lesser opponent.

Stan and the Svedish Svengali need to be dumped. Crawford should be behind the bench Thursday night.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How bad does Lehner miss the Islanders right now?

Holy shit.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I don't think the 'hawks would he that much better with Q. The core still looked like ass with him in his last full season, guys got old, and we lost key players who IMHO were more "glue" than Q i.e. Hossa.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the 'hawks would he that much better with Q. The core still looked like ass with him in his last full season, guys got old, and we lost key players who IMHO were more "glue" than Q i.e. Hossa.
i.e...Hossa.

Haha. yeah. Hossa. The man Toews has to thank for inclusion in the top 100...but imo...he stole his place with the armband and Canada affiliation.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toews sighting! Great feed to Saad

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keith Sighting. Great screen on a shot that dribbled through like anal seepage

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The end of this at least reminded them of what just putting shots on net can do to pin down an opponent if done right.

Why would a finesse team made up of a bunch of hockey nerd pussies keep dumping pucks in the corners and getting their ass kicked one game at a time?

JC? What say you fucknut? Scratch your goddamn system or we will scratch you very soon.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the team is still playing like shit. If they want out of the cellar they better start improving there on ice effort and maybe things will start to change.

This needs to be repeated after tonight's game.
Total debacle. Any or all of JC, Stan and McGrinch need to be gone a.s.a.p.

greg23

Liked Posts:
What's more painful to watch

Trubisky and the bears offense trying to move the football

Or

Seabrook and the hawks on defense trying to just get a puck out of their own zone

Marty McFly

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Oregon State Beavers
The end of this at least reminded them of what just putting shots on net can do to pin down an opponent if done right.

Why would a finesse team made up of a bunch of hockey nerd pussies keep dumping pucks in the corners and getting their ass kicked one game at a time?

JC? What say you fucknut? Scratch your goddamn system or we will scratch you very soon.

It's a complete disaster. How can he not see that it's clearly not generating an offense? How in the world do you only get 3 total shots from Strome/Kane/DeBrincat? (one of Kaner's attempts was just a redirect)

I said it earlier yesterday, that if we could get shots on goal we might be ok because Jones hasn't been able to stop anything... unsurprisingly we couldn't even get shots on goal for two periods and lost.

vadarx

when reason fails, the devil helps!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's more painful to watch

Trubisky and the bears offense trying to move the football

Or

Seabrook and the hawks on defense trying to just get a puck out of their own zone

Trubisky. at least I didn't have high hopes for the 'hawks this season. or as high, at least....

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
What an embarrassment from the Hawks last night. It’s time to start one on ones and ask the core to wave there NTC. This team needs to be demolished and rebuilt. I feel like it’s 1997 all over again.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

JC needs to be fired NOW.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was an embarrassment last night. Goodness this team has problems.