11/7 IGT: Canucks at Blackhawks (Back home)

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't want to say Toews is snakebit, but the worldwide stock of antivenin is halfed.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We can stop with the passing to the guy who's currently being mounted enthusiastically any time now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Beautiful screen and a Snipes worthy of Wesley!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are so close to playing a complete game.

They changed up some tactics.

Astonished I can return to crossed fingers.

crow me

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They can’t blow this one, right?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol a pass off the right skate for the empty netter

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well won boys! NEXT!

Foresterfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better tonight from start to finish. Maybe something to build on, especially with the defense playing perhaps it’s best game of the season.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Kane doing shots during the post game interview?

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
That was super and fantastic. There was once a poster named Mr Puzzo who would say it deserves two pips and a bbq!

That poster was not me... But let's do that more often!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was super and fantastic. There was once a poster named Mr Puzzo who would say it deserves two pips and a bbq!

That poster was not me... But let's do that more often!

obs.gif

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well, now JC must know what we all know, Strome, Cat and Kane is your top line. Stop fucking with them.

Get Saad, Kampf and Kubalik back together now, you will have two solid lines.

I can give a rats ass if Toews is called the third line center.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Better tonight from start to finish. Maybe something to build on, especially with the defense playing perhaps it’s best game of the season.

I thought that a couple games ago, only for them to look like garbage. They looked better last night, but I'll believe it when they can string multiple games together with that same effort. This was the Nucks 4th games in 7 days, the third game on the road, and they were down to 5 defensemen when Tanev went down early in the game -- point being, tough game for the Nucks regardless of opponent. The Hawks need to show some consistency now. Guss has looked good since being benched, I just hope he can keep it up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Kane doing shots during the post game interview?

I saw that. I think they were liquid vitamins or something, some old rich man post-game recovery shit, probably prune/cherry juice and seaweed extract based if I had to guess.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, now JC must know what we all know, Strome, Cat and Kane is your top line. Stop fucking with them.

Get Saad, Kampf and Kubalik back together now, you will have two solid lines.

I can give a rats ass if Toews is called the third line center.

This. Its not that hard. The fucking U.S. national team already showed you it works. Nothing was working...is it that hard to get to?

(don't be surprised if Saad stays with Toews though and Dach stays on the third. Carp-Kampf-Smith was always a 4th line potential.

Saad-Toews-Nylander
Cat-Strome-Kane
Shaw-Dach-Kubalik
Carp-Kampf-Smith

Could be strong and still has the very versatile and valuable Calliguila to deploy, and he can go on any wing lines 1-4, same as Shaw, just keep them away from each other.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This. Its not that hard. The fucking U.S. national team already showed you it works. Nothing was working...is it that hard to get to?

(don't be surprised if Saad stays with Toews though and Dach stays on the third. Carp-Kampf-Smith was always a 4th line potential.

Saad-Toews-Nylander
Cat-Strome-Kane
Shaw-Dach-Kubalik
Carp-Kampf-Smith

Could be strong and still has the very versatile and valuable Calliguila to deploy, and he can go on any wing lines 1-4, same as Shaw, just keep them away from each other.

I wouldnt mind seeing Carp and Smith go with Toews, they all seem like they know what needs to be done. That leaves Shaw and Jewels on the fourth line.

I just dont want to see JC get credit for this incredible revelation to put what works together and make the other two lines figure it out.

I am also a little concerned that after a win, they will leave the lineup intact and Kubalik will get scratched again.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Great win, and I was able to chirp my 7yr old all the way to school who is a Nucks fan.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All I need is another W agianst the Leafs, and my 10 yr old can listen to me chirp him and his brother to hockey practice on Monday

Rinkrat21

Liked Posts:
I thought that a couple games ago, only for them to look like garbage. They looked better last night, but I'll believe it when they can string multiple games together with that same effort. This was the Nucks 4th games in 7 days, the third game on the road, and they were down to 5 defensemen when Tanev went down early in the game -- point being, tough game for the Nucks regardless of opponent. The Hawks need to show some consistency now. Guss has looked good since being benched, I just hope he can keep it up.
Yeah winning one game is fine. But these guys need to win 4-5 in a row before it starts to look like something other than what it has been.

Even in beating the Canucks, they still give up too many shots (38), and were dominated in the face off circle (65% - 35%)

A win is a win and of course we'll take it, but they need to keep getting better.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I need is another W agianst the Leafs, and my 10 yr old can listen to me chirp him and his brother to hockey practice on Monday
its doubtful despite Lehner