11/7 IGT: Canucks at Blackhawks (Back home)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saad and Kane are having good games in their home state, but a couple that should have gone in were denied and they caught us.

lets get a point and hope for more

Foresterfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saad and Kane are having good games in their home state, but a couple that should have gone in were denied and they caught us.

lets get a point and hope for more
Worried about Tazer. Effort is there but he’s on track for about a 10 goal/30 point season. We need at least double of that from him and anything less leaves a continuing hole in the offense.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pathetic effort tonight by our Capt. First goal him and Nylander gliding back on the back check. 2nd goal his line again watching and chasing the puck. In the shootout. I have no fucking clue what he was thinking; that was straight trash, and looked like his controller was disconnected.

I normally dont bash Toews, but I'm fed up with his BS play and lack of effort.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If we sit Seabrookzival for his crappy play earlier; than Capt. Disconnected should sit out tomorrow. Still pissed about his effort.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That game was winnable, but...at least they got a point and the man to man seems to have been dropped some. That Toews shootout attempt though...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pathetic effort tonight by our Capt. First goal him and Nylander gliding back on the back check. 2nd goal his line again watching and chasing the puck. In the shootout. I have no fucking clue what he was thinking; that was straight trash, and looked like his controller was disconnected.

I normally dont bash Toews, but I'm fed up with his BS play and lack of effort.

I didn't know how to put into words my criticism of Toews almost effort aborted penalty shot, got caught between and left himself no space...it happens but it looked bad. I liked your description. Disconnected controller. lol

I would try Jewels/Shaw-Toews-Dach/Nylander combos until something stands out, or maybe in rotation is where they can excel and give there body up consistently.

I think that is the one to get him going. A wildcard player and a big body who can carry some puck, fight for the dump, and likes to harrass on forechecks or backchecks. Long stick. I think Dach's versatility plays up some things Toews does, and either Shaw or Jewels can help finish some scrappy goals between them all.

If we can figure out our scrappy defensive first line,

Cat-strome-Kane
Saad-Kampf-Kubalik

all have something going with each other and shouldn't be disturbed at this point. The 4th line had a nice off-season and is fairly easy to put togehter.